Ares Games

Thread: Call to Arms 2018

Lightbulb Call to Arms 2018

ODMS Will be running an October Convention this Year, Call To Arms. October 12-14 at the Williamsburg Clarion Hotel [the Old Patriot Inn]. That is all i know so far. These are all era and all gaming cons and something for everyone.

Rich

Might be able to come!

I am trying to decide what to run. Most likely Med convoy themed it has been a while since the last one.

Rich

Wasn't sure if we would get there but just made the reservation. So see you all in a few weeks.

Had to choose between the Air show and Call to Arms since they are just a week apart and then Fall In just after that. Picked A Call to Arms so see you there.

Thumbs up

At least we be dry! I have convinced myself into some Med Convoy Action for CTA. See you there!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Wasn't sure if we would get there but just made the reservation. So see you all in a few weeks.
    See you there! I played WoG at Guns of August so for CtA I'll run Test of Honor!

See you there John. We had a good crowd last weekend, everybody seemed to have a good time!

Well worth the trip to see friends and have a good Thai meal. See you there.

2 weeks until CTA. I have been checking the site but don't see any listing of games. I know there will some good ones. So see you all in 2 weeks. Looking forward to the good Thai food we get when there.

I just contacted Chuck to see if the PEL is ready. I will be doing a Med Convoy game Friday night and Saturday morning.

Rich

Well went to CTA on Friday. Looked slow compared to the past few years. I have to say I was greeted by John S. at the door (by accident). Rich set up the Med game but just me, Rich and Mike were there so no play but great time sitting and telling stories. Then same this morning so the wife wasn't having the good time as she usually does so we left for home a day early. I guess have to consider that the end of the hurricane went through the area the other day and many were without power for a day or two. Even though no games played did get to hook up with friends and for me that is the important thing about the hobby. Besides there is always another day to get a game in. Thanks for the BS session we had Rich.

Great to see everyone more games than gamer`s. CTA was hurt by Micheal`s wind and rain. Power was out in some areas until Tuesday. I packed up 9:30 and it took me 55 minutes from the hotel to my exit. Yes that is 20 minutes faster than normal. In August it took me over an hour to get from Hampton back!

Similar Missions

1. Origins 2018 Role Call!!!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 14:44
  2. Just flown in from Adelaide, SA (and boy, are my arms tired!)
    By Macrossmartin in forum Australian Wing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 03:48
  3. British Columbia: TsukinoCon - Febuary 2018 - Call for Wings of Glory Hosts
    By OldGuy59 in forum Canadian Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2017, 11:44
  4. AAR PTO Mission 6 - Brothers in Arms - Blackronin
    By Blackronin in forum Fire in the Skies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 06:26
  5. National Arms for Nippon! (UK Only)
    By Strangely Brown in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 11:16