Ares Games

Thread: New AIM news

Default New AIM news

Just placed another order with Dave (AIM) and in his reply he said that the following are now ready but not posted on his site yet.
    He 219/Ju86 (SCW)/Me 210/Me 410/Fw 190A-8 and the Ta 152C.
    He also said that in the next few weeks he will have the Gladiator and a number of Hurricanes MkII A.B.C.D.
    I think we have been keeping him busy with planes we can get no other way.

Well good,

He is in the process of checking out an order for me right now. HE 111's, Betty bomber, Defiant, and ME 262's. With some Decals of course. Next order if I like this one will be Pacific theater stuff like Wildcats, Kates, Devastators, SBD's, and the like. Mainly Midway/Coral Sea stuff.

I have 3 Betty bombers and 3 Kates. They are great. I get the planes that are not made by ARES so Dave is a great source.

Oh boy, Dave has been working hard putting out a lot of new planes lately. He 219s and FW 190s for me!

He must be busy. When I place an order usually just a day or two pass but this order will be out next week. I understand and am waiting for the Fw 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Oh boy, Dave has been working hard putting out a lot of new planes lately. He 219s and FW 190s for me!
    Yep, plus a Condor or two...
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Condors! Mmmm.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Condors! Mmmm.
    Rob.
    Definitely up for a Condor moment
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Condor moment! I was much younger then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7lbdq9sqP4

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I'm thinking a few He-219s for some daylight bomber busting (if their little friends can keep the fighters off their backs).

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Condor moment! I was much younger then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7lbdq9sqP4

Rob.
    Ahh, very amusing. Too often I wish I had that option with someone
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Nice video. Pretty soon I will have more AIM planes then the official ones since he is producing so many we can't get other ways.

Just received a note from Dave about an order I places. I ordered a Hs 129 B2 but he has to do a new mold for that. Instead he asked if it was ok the have a B3 instead. Good service from him.

Also want to post that his newest German planes are now on his site. The He 219 (Night fighter) is there and the Condor is now listed as a STBR. The Me 210 and 410 look good.

Received news from Dave that he is working on the molds for the Fw 200 and should have the Hurricanes and Gladiator done soon. He is going on vacation and has a large order to do so not much happening for the next few weeks. He does have the Ju86 up on his site so something for the Nationalists in the SCW.

Similar Missions

1. National: Good News and some really BAD News
    By Patches in forum US Wing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 20:30
  2. Ouch! Airplane magazine - good news and bad news.
    By Guntruck in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:47
  3. Theres Good News & Bad News!
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 23:46
  4. Series 1 Good News Bad News
    By David Manley in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:09
  5. Good News, Bad News, Good News, Uncertain News