Ares Games

Thread: Auto- unsubscribe?

Default Auto- unsubscribe?

Hi, I have a question, mainly aimed at the Col. Is there a way to automatically unsubcribe to all threads? Cuz these e-mails are getting REALLY annoying!!!
    Last edited by Aero825; 01-28-2011 at 16:36.

Hunter,

If you click on Settings at the top right of the screen, it brings you to the settings page. Look to the left side menubar... you will see a section titled "My Subscriptions". Under it is a folder with the word "subscription" next to it. Click on that. The page that comes up allows you to manage your subscription folder and even empty the entire current folder, thus un-subscribing you from those threads. You can also choose to un-subscribe from specific threads on this page.

Hope that helps.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Thank you, Ken!

You are welcome! The ones that tend to send you the most emails are the "Reporting for Duty" threads... since there are so many and they tend to get a lot of hits...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Hunter, you can change your master subscription setting here. Change that will make it so that you are not subscribed to any of the threads you start or reply to.

If you are just wanting unsubscribe to old threads you no longer want to get emails on, the best way to do that is to use the "Thread Tools" link at the top right of the thread you want to stop getting emails about. Simply select unsubscribe from the options. This way takes about 30 seconds, but is the best way to curtail your emails but still stay in tune with the ones you want.

Sorry Keith, I guess I should have waited for you to answer...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Hajj View Post
    Hunter, you can change your master subscription setting here. Change that will make it so that you are not subscribed to any of the threads you start or reply to.
    Thank you very much Keith too.