Ares Games

Thread: New Member / Nouveau débutant ou " Spad VII atterrissage en vue sur l'aérodrome "

Default New Member / Nouveau débutant ou " Spad VII atterrissage en vue sur l'aérodrome "

Bonjour à tous ,

Spad VII c'est Bruno , 51 ans , j'habite en Bretagne à Josselin (Morbihan)

J'ai découvert par un ami , Wings of war ou Wings of Glory très récemment ( j'avoue avoir acheté une figurine de D 520 "WOW" il y a assez longtemps pour la collectionner dans ma vitrine à coté d'une maquette Tamiya montée du même appareil au 1/48 sans pour autant porter une attention particulière sur le jeu ),mais je me suis laisser prendre au vol (sans mauvais jeu de mots ) , dans une partie période WW1 il y a quelques semaines et bientôt par la WW2.

Coté Aéronautique passion , j'aime pratiquement tout tant que ça vole , je collectionne un peu : diecast , maquettes et je suis un mordu de meeting aériens , des avions WWI : Spad , Caproni , Sopwith , des civils des années 1920 et 30 racers .

WW2 Warbirds : Dewoitine D 520 , P 36 , 40 , 47 & 51 , Bloch 174 ,VG 33 , Yak , Spit avec bien sur inclus : Jets , contemporains civils , prototypes.. etc (trop longue serait cette liste !) , je suis breveté pilote Privé depuis 1987 mais je ne vole pratiquement plus , pour ma part l'heure de vol est devenu trop onéreuse !

Cote jeux : Quelques wargames , jeu de plateau de temps en temps et jeu de rôles dans ma jeunesse.

je suis ravi d'avoir atterri ici sur votre aérodrome en vue d’échanges et de contact sur le jeu et l'aviation passion

Merci à vous et à bientôt

B.M
    ---------------------------------------

Hello everyone ,

My name is Bruno, 51 years old, I live in Brittany city of Josselin (Morbihan)

I discovered by a friend the game Wings of war or Wings of Glory very recently (I admit to having bought a figurine of D 520 "WOW" long enough to collect it in my shop window next to a model Tamiya the same device at 1/48 without paying special attention to the game) but I got caught in the game WW1 period part a few weeks ago, and I will soon try the WW2 version !

Aeronautic passion: I like almost everything that flies, I collect a little: diecast, models and I'm a fan of air shows, aircraft WWI Spad, Caproni, Sopwith, 1920 and 30 Racers, Warbirds: D 520, P 36, 40, 47 & 51, Bloch 174, VG 33, Yak, Spitfire ... etc

Games: Some wargames, and role play in my youth.

I am happy to have landed here on your aerodrome for exchange and contact on the game and aviation passion

And still sorry for my english !

Thank you and see you soon

B.M
    Last edited by Spad VII; 04-30-2018 at 16:19.

Welcome on the ´Drome, Spad VII.
    It’s an international place but Tikkifriend is the closest member in your area, a few kilometers from your city in Britain.
    Congratulations for the choice of your nickname, and your avatar : the Spad VII with US cockades - Soubiran is a french american pilot. The perfect link with France and the international Aerodrome.
    Last edited by monse; 04-30-2018 at 16:31.

Welcome to the Aerodrome Bruno.

Welcome and greetings from sunny Florida. Be sure to check out the files section.

Welcome to the 'drome Bruno from a sunny East Sussex in England, compared to my French your English is most excellent !
    As Monse says, Tikkifriend (Paul) is probably your nearest forum member, I'm sure he will be along to say hello at some point.

"He is wise who watches"

welcome to the drome Bruno!!!

Bonne journée Bruno.
    Au nom des escadrons basés ici à Dear Old Blighty, bienvenue dans la Drome. Je suis sûr que vous apprécierez votre temps passé avec nous. Parlez à Teaticket de notre rencontre à Doncaster chaque mois de Septembre et de Praag en Avril.

Volez en toute sécurité et surveillez votre dos.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the Aerodrome from a cold but currently sunny Netherlands.
    I hope you'll find this site just as enchanting as I do
    cheers,
    Guus
    Last edited by Aardvark1430; 05-01-2018 at 05:58.
    "zet 'm op ... witte muizen !" (strijdkreet van 1e JaVa, Luchtvaart Afdeling, Nederland 1940)
    "let's go get them ... white mice !" (battlecry of the 1st Fighter Group, Army Air Force, Netherlands 1940)

Welcome to the 'Drome, Bruno, from Middlesex in the U.K.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Hi Bruno, welcome from England.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Welcome to the 'Drome' Bruno from West Yorkshire in the UK.
    Fly safe and always watch your six!
    By the way your English is a whole lot better than my French!

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Bruno, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom. Your passion for aviation means that you will easily fit in here.

Bonjour Bruno, it seems a bit precocious of me to welcome you because I've only been a member here for a short time, but there is lots of interesting stuff in the files and the guys here are very friendly and helpful.
    Cheers
    John

Bonjour et Bienvenue.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Salute et bienvenue Bruno. J habite à Talvern 56310 Bubry . C'est 20 km Ouest de Pontivy, est Josselin (Une tres jolie ville) 45 mins. Si vous voulez envoyer un Pm pour discuter un RDV si vous voulez.
    Kenavo Paul

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Bonne journée Bruno.
    Au nom des escadrons basés ici à Dear Old Blighty, bienvenue dans la Drome. Je suis sûr que vous apprécierez votre temps passé avec nous. Parlez à Teaticket de notre rencontre à Doncaster chaque mois de Septembre et de Praag en Avril.

Volez en toute sécurité et surveillez votre dos.
    Rob.
    Possible typo there Rob or did you mean Bruno to talk to Peter (Teaticket)

Must be a typo, who would want to talk to me?

Aww not true Peter

I'm sure he meant to talk to you. Very confusing, tikkifriend-teaticket-robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Bonjour et bienvenue, Bruno from the beautiful Hudson River Valley. I hope you enjoy this site as much I as do!
    Bill

Merci à tous pour votre bel accueil

Tikkifriend je t'envoie un MP

------------

Thank you very much everyone for your warm welcome

Tikkifriend I send you a MP
    Last edited by Spad VII; 05-02-2018 at 02:57.

Welcome, Bruno, from Devon and the SW of England Have fun! (Bienvenue, Bruno, de Devon et le SW d'Angleterre Amusez-vous!)
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Spad VII View Post
    Merci à tous pour votre bel accueil

Tikkifriend je t'envoie un MP

------------

Thank you very much everyone for your warm welcome

Tikkifriend I send you a MP
    Mp Reçu Bruno.

Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    Possible typo there Rob or did you mean Bruno to talk to Peter (Teaticket)
    Yes Paul, it should have been you, but what the Heck Peter has been to Doncaster. Must just have been a Freudian slip. Trying to get him to Praag as well.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Génial Paul ! à très bientot.

Smile

G'day Bruno & welcome to the 'drome on behalf of the pilots who fly in NSW down in Australia.
    I had no problems understanding your English so will look forward to hearing of your adventures in the skies over the Western Front.

Hello to you pilots from : Australia, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Czech Republic and France.

We can read you , cross continents like Amalia Earhart or Antoine de Saint Exupery but in a few seconds !

Thank you, have nice flight

Bruno

------------------
    Bonjour à vous pilotes d'Australie, Etats unis ,Canada ,Royaume uni ,Netherlands ,Republique Tcheque et France.

On peut à vous lire , traverser les continents comme Amalia Earhart ou Antoine de Saint Exupery mais en quelques secondes !

Merci , je vous souhaite aussi un bon vol

Bruno
    Last edited by Spad VII; 05-06-2018 at 15:46.

Hi Bruno,
    welcome on the aerodrome.
    I walked from Nantes to Brest and stayed a few days in Josselin, down the castle in a rest house, quite long ago...
    nice memories there.

Salut Bruno.

Bienvenue dans la maison des gentils fous volants.

Eric

Bienvenue à bord pilote

Similar Missions

1. Doncaster 2017 - Through the Helmut-cam; Saturday, Game #2 "Aerodrome Ambush"
    By Flying Helmut in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2017, 06:10
  2. National: Gruppo Facebook "Quelli di Aerodrome"
    By Mad Charly in forum Italian Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 13:31
  3. WGF SPA 78 "Panthere Noire" SPAD VIIs
    By Pseudotheist in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:45
  4. "Merry Christmas" from Spad Mo