The Tower Theatre in Oklahoma City is hosting an event for National Tabletop Day on April 28th, from 10am until 6pm. Open to all, free, and seems to be somewhat attendee directed. There will be games on hand from a local game store, as well as arcade machine tables from a nearby bar, but people can bring their own games too. I figure I'll camp out there with my WoG WWI collection. It's the 100th Anniversary of Bloody April, let's get some Camels and Dreideckers on the table. If you're more skilled, we can do some Adriatic duels or The First Blitz too.

Tower Theatre is on NW 23rd St., about a mile west of I-235 and the Capitol. Their bars and concessions will be open, and you can bring food in from the shops in the neighborhood (preferrably Scottie's Deli next door, my housemate owns it).

No forum seemed to be the clear spot for event postings to me, if this isn't it, please move it.

In case you made it this far and are still wondering, Oklahoma City (OK City or OKC) is the capital of the US state of Oklahoma. More than half of all C-47s built were made in OKC during WWII. Was also the site of the first tornado forecast, unsurprisingly because it is the bullseye of the dartboard that is Tornado Alley in fhe USA.