Ares Games

Thread: Who takes commissions for custom plane Miniatures?

Default Who takes commissions for custom plane Miniatures?

Hey friends,

I’m seeing some amazing Miniatures on the Forum. Mostly from WW1. Who takes commissions on these? I’d like to find someone who can possibly make me a few awesome custom WW1 Wings of Glory customs!

I don’t have the skill OR desire to paint and decal them. So I was hoping someone could make a recommendation!

Thank you.

-Chuck
    “Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror!” Gregory “Pappy” Boyington, USMC”

Chuck: please pm me with the aircraft you are interested in. I have room in the pipeline for a side job.

Thank you kindly Bob. I sent you an email.
    “Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror!” Gregory “Pappy” Boyington, USMC”

I do them, but don't charge, and with no guarantee as to timing.

While I still can. My eyesight is deteriorating, and I just failed my vision test when attempting to renew my driver's licence. Short range vision still good, for now.

There was a great ape miniature that I was trying to get and have some paint. I couldn't find anyone interested

http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/product/giant-ape/

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

If you have the ape already, Ken, I will endeavor to do him for you - since I've already put one together and painted it... I have posted pictures of him elsewhere on the Forum, and you can see him in my Kong album on my page...

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss...

All the best,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by matt56 View Post
    If you have the ape already, Ken, I will endeavor to do him for you - since I've already put one together and painted it... I have posted pictures of him elsewhere on the Forum, and you can see him in my Kong album on my page...

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss...

All the best,
    Matt
    Nope never got it. I don't really paint and when I try to assemble miniatures it usually gets messy; so I learned my lesson and gave up I ended up getting the Universal Studios model, which is just a great ape on all fours. Not very menacing at all really.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Brain View Post

While I still can. My eyesight is deteriorating, and I just failed my vision test when attempting to renew my driver's licence. Short range vision still good, for now.
    So sorry to hear that news, a result of the fire? Eyes can be tricky things for sure and very frustrating . . .

Very sorry to hear this Zoe. Hoping it doesn't get any worse.

Best wishes Zoe.

Was tempted on the painting but just got buried in comissions. Will be painting till midsummer just to dig myself out.

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    So sorry to hear that news, a result of the fire? Eyes can be tricky things for sure and very frustrating . . .
    The eyes is one of the reasons I don't paint, but also something that makes people (me) picky when someone paints for them. What a dilemma.

We wish you all the best. Do take care.

Similar Missions

1. Custom Plane Cards
    By von Fustercluck in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 07:36
  2. How do I print custom plane cards
    By Burt in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 19:14
  3. Reissues of plane miniatures?
    By Von Hinnebusch in forum WGF: General Discussions