Ares Games

Thread: Solo play app?

Default Solo play app?

Sorry if this is asked a lot, but can anyone provide me with a link to a solo play app or suggest something else? Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    Sorry if this is asked a lot, but can anyone provide me with a link to a solo play app or suggest something else? Cheers!
    I don’t know about an app, but check this link for solo rules. https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...ght=Solo+rules

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    Right here

Alternatively there are solo charts various in the files here Steven - the app is based on some of them.
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/do...p?do=cat&id=63

"He is wise who watches"

Thanks guys, app downloaded to my phone. Very good indeed. Rep sent!

Great app indeed, I use it weekly

Also Ares was suppose to come out with an app last year as part of one of their Kickstarter campaigns. I'm not sure what it will do if it comes out.

So, since I’m new to the solo rules thing, is there a discussion or sticky talking about the differences between the solo rule sets? There are a LOT of files here for a newbie to wade through and make sense of; well, at least for me!

Quote Originally Posted by BwanaJoe View Post
    So, since I’m new to the solo rules thing, is there a discussion or sticky talking about the differences between the solo rule sets? There are a LOT of files here for a newbie to wade through and make sense of; well, at least for me!
    Have a look at Richard Bradley's original instructions linked here Joe - most of the solo rules are derived from his, if somewhat refined but once you have the basic mechanism the rest should be easy to work out.

"He is wise who watches"

Perfect! Thanks a lot.

http://herkybird.tynesidewargames.co.uk/

Not an app but rules for solo play for a number of games. For the WoG game you use the minis as if you were playing against someone.

Similar Missions

1. Solo play
    By Ducky in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:35
  2. Solo Play Ideas?
    By HendersonDayton in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 13:32
  3. Solo Play
    By CrackerJack in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 3