Ares Games

Thread: Origins 2011 WoW Event Planning...

Default Origins 2011 WoW Event Planning...

I have posted a thread concerning planning for a number of WoW events at Origins 2011 in the United States Flight Forum. If anyone is interested at all in either playing or helping out some with the events or planning of the events then please feel free to join the discussion!

The thread can be found here: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/gro...scussionid=152

This will be my 16th Origins and possibly my last, so I am looking forward to putting together something awesome that folks will talk about for months after the Con is over !
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Hi Ken,

I'll be there, and can help in any way you'd like. I'll be running something there too, maybe some Pacific WW2 stuff. Btw, the link doesn't work for me.

What's this nonsense about your last Origins?

Quote Originally Posted by crhkrebs View Post
    Hi Ken,

I'll be there, and can help in any way you'd like. I'll be running something there too, maybe some Pacific WW2 stuff. Btw, the link doesn't work for me.

What's this nonsense about your last Origins?
    For now you can try joining the United States Player Group... that will give you access... but Keith has said he may have to change it back to allowing us only one group, in which case we will try moving the thread to the main forums for discussion!

As for my comment, I hope to be moving to Jacksoville, Florida this summer. and while I plan to be visiting my family in Ohio each summer, I may fly into Indianapolis for GenCon and then head home instead of visiting Origins... but nothing is set in stone as of yet!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Exclamation

Gentlemen, I hate bumping threads, but I need to move forward with this project rather quickly. The deadline for forming and registering a gaming group for Origins is January 31, 2011. I am not yet sure how many members we need signed up as minimum to qualify, but it will get us half price into the con, and for the members that help run the events possible food vouchers and rooming vouchers at the nearby Hotel, depending upon the number of hours volunteered and the size of the event. I will be contacting GAMA tomorrow to get those details

Our deadline for submitting our event schedule is then March 31st, 2011... so any input or declarations of interest in helping out in some way or another or at least being part of the official group SOON would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Cowman
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Ken,

Don't fret. Put me down as a co-GM for the WW1 game that you want to do. I'm doing a WW2 game also (and am learning Naval Thunder to co-run one of these games). I can bring any WW1 stuff you need (planes, mats, buildings, etc.) Should be a busy and fun weekend.

Ralph

Similar Missions

1. Origins and Gen Con
    By RBREE in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 00:50
  2. Multiplayer: Late Report: WoW at Origins 2010
    By The Cowman in forum WGF: Mission Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 13:22
  3. Origins Awards 2010
    By The Blue Baron in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:58
  4. Gaming for a Cure Event
    By Charlie3 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 20:05
  5. Wings of War event? What do you expect?
    By Vigfus in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 08:53