Ares Games

Thread: member goes above and beyond the line of duty

Default member goes above and beyond the line of duty

Hello all,

I just want to say Boney10 aka Chris has gone above and beyond the line of duty.

He has not only printed off the rules for me (as my deluxe version was in German) he has printed off other WW1 files, and has laminated the rules aswell.

So a massive thankyou from me. He is a credit to this forum and has made this newbie very happy.

I also want to thank The Cowman who also offered to print the rules for me.

Thanks

Jason

I guess that answers my question as to whether you still needed me to do that! Way to go Chris!! I believe in paying it forward whenever possible. My health issues require me to rely on people constantly... it never hurts to be nice!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Jason, you may want to go to Chris's profile page and give him some reputation points for his efforts, just an idea.

Ken,

I posted in my Chocks Away thread that I was OK as Boney was doing it and lives in the UK.

Hope you didn't feel i was ignoring you..

I will give them both points...just work out how to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wodin View Post
    I will give them both points...just work out how to do it...
    To give another member rep points, just find one their posts (like in your "chocks away" thread,) and find the little "scales" icon in the lower left of their signature box. click on that and go from there.

It is great to see that members of the forum are going above the call of duty to help out. That is one of the things that this forum is becoming renowned for
    A mentioned in dispatches is always good, as no one else can see who is getting reputation points except the recipient.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Good to hear that you got sorted Jason. This is an excellent forum for members who help each other out.

Oh yes and a very well done to Chris for helping out. Drinks in the OC I think Wing Co?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyc206 View Post
    Oh yes and a very well done to Chris for helping out. Drinks in the OC I think Wing Co?
    I take it from that, you will be buying the first round then, young Tony.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Well done Chris - now they all know why I made you Flight Commander - and well done Jason for pointing it out & singing his praises.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    I take it from that, you will be buying the first round then, young Tony.
    Kyte.
    Absolutely 'Old Rob' and I must say I like the new Xmas tree. Just in the perfect spot I think

Did I hear beer mentioned ???? off to the mess chaps, get the port in ( well its nearly Xmas )

As for the help, no problem was glad to help out, someone already said, it costs nothing
    Last edited by Boney10; 12-10-2010 at 06:47. Reason: Adding text

Well done Chris. Way to help out the new recruits. Your hard work is appreciated by all of us.

Similar Missions

1. Line of Sight when overlapping
    By Bigman in forum WGS: Rules Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 02:51