Ares Games

Thread: Wings of Glory WWI Multiplayer game 29th November - short report

Default Wings of Glory WWI Multiplayer game 29th November - short report

Here ye, here ye, Ladies and Gents. I present this mini-after action report of the game that was held at Group North Historical Wargaming Society halls on the 29th of December. It has been a extremely hectic last few days for me (found the only few hours to get it done is tonight, and it is already 2 am right now) so if any of my writing is mumbled, pardon me, and let me know so I could correct it, my eyes are really foggy at the moment. We had in total 12 people attend this game, it was cluttered, but fun and full of cheer. This game is gaining quite a decent amount of popularity. I had even this time a question from another new initiate of where to get the planes from. We are a good little propaganda bunch - we are successfully recruiting new pilots for the air cadre - well done all who came and made this a brilliant gaming night with a cheerful atmosphere. Hope these events get bigger and bigger (as they gradually are becoming so). Anyway, here below attached is the short report, feel free to make comments.

Cheers all,

Sasha

Grand aerial battle 29th November_v2.doc

Ah, the dirty dozen ! You've got a good crowd there Sasha and I like the map even if it's not the Western Front.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Thumbs up

Well done Sasha & thanks for the Report.
    Sounds like your recruiting drive is already a big success.

Rep Inbound.

Well done on attracting such a large group of enthusiastic players, Sasha.

It was a lot of fun. That Staaken was just about unstoppable! What a beast. Thanks Sasha.

I'll see what chance brings this upcoming CanCon, I would really want to, but see what life throws at me. Will give a warning if coming along.

As to everyone else: cheers everyone for the replies, I won't be much active for the next two weeks - going to Hobart tomorrow for a conference and then to Melb. So will get back to flying after then. Hope everyone enjoys the read.

All the best of health and clear skies to everyone.

Thanks, Sasha, for organising the event, and for your enthusiasm and humour.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2017, 06:08
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2016, 09:11
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 12:07
  4. eBay Wings of Glory Game Mat Coast Board Game, last one.
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:22