Ares Games

Thread: Entoyment webstore updated

Hybrid View

Default Entoyment webstore updated

The chaps at Entoyment in Poole asked me to let you know that following feedback at Warfare 2017 they have changed their presentation of Wings and Sails of Glory on their webstore.
    All is now discounted and in proper categories. The pre-orders for Sails are there as well so you should be able to shop more easily and availability of products is a lot easier now.
    Plane models are presented alphabetically, click on the image and it will show all the models of the type and show if available or not.
    Christmas is coming !

"He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    The chaps at Entoyment in Poole asked me to let you know that following feedback at Warfare 2017 they have changed their presentation of Wings and Sails of Glory on their webstore.
    All is now discounted and in proper categories. The pre-orders for Sails are there as well so you should be able to shop more easily and availability of products is a lot easier now.
    Plane models are presented alphabetically, click on the image and it will show all the models of the type and show if available or not.
    Christmas is coming !
    I think that's somewhat of an improvement. If you search for Wings it still shows up model by model. The main problem that I have with the shop pages are that I cannot hide the items that are out of stock. With WoG this is most of them.

Regards

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Kustenjaeger View Post
    I think that's somewhat of an improvement. If you search for Wings it still shows up model by model. The main problem that I have with the shop pages are that I cannot hide the items that are out of stock. With WoG this is most of them.

Regards

Edward
    I will pass on that feedback Edward

"He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by Kustenjaeger View Post
    The main problem that I have with the shop pages are that I cannot hide the items that are out of stock. With WoG this is most of them.
    That is something I wish Herr Oberst would do with the aerodrome store.

Well I guess you'll know by now that I tested out the "sails" presentation, followed by an order, and it worked fine for me. I found the grouping of vessels under types really useful. Thanks Edward. As you say Dave, Christmas is coming!

I was so informed Mike

"He is wise who watches"

Similar Missions

1. WoG Re-supply at Entoyment
    By flash in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 11:42
  2. South England Games tonight at Entoyment
    By Mickowenuk in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 00:51
  3. National New Mats at Entoyment