Ares Games

Thread: Error When Checking Out

Default Error When Checking Out

Hey. Has anyone else received an error message when trying to complete an order at the AA web store?

I can put items in the cart, but can't select a shipping address. I've dropped a note to Keith a couple of days ago, but have yet to hear back.

Any ideas?

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

I've been trying for the past three days to order the new challenge coin for Doncaster's Lend Lease, along with a few other things, and I get to the 'continue' after the billing address and it says it cannot connect/continue...

I keep going back hoping it will get better, as it has over the past three days - a couple of days ago I couldn't even get that far - but no luck!

Hopefully, Keith is aware and trying to fix things...I need to give him some of my money!

All the best,
    Matt

I also get to the "shipping address" page, and then get a "Site cannot process" message.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Same here. Just went to order the Lend Lease coin and had the same result. I'm sure Keith will get on this soon.

Though it's always nice to have company... I was hoping it was a "me" problem that could be solved quickly. I, too, have been trying to add the new challenge coin...

Guess I'll hold off a few days for Herr Oberst to sort things out
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Yep, same problem for me too...

Tried to order gimbal mounts today and when I try to check out nothing happens -- blank screen -- zippo -- nada -- need these gimbal mounts for Fall In at end of month -- any ideas when system will be back up?

Quote Originally Posted by NewFlyBoy View Post
    Tried to order gimbal mounts today and when I try to check out nothing happens -- blank screen -- zippo -- nada -- need these gimbal mounts for Fall In at end of month -- any ideas when system will be back up?
    I've no idea. Still waiting on a response. I'll have to check... I may have some spare gimbal mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by fast.git View Post
    I've no idea. Still waiting on a response. I'll have to check... I may have some spare gimbal mounts.
    Hi Chris -- thanks -- working on alternative sourcing -- are you coming up to Schenectady tomorrow?
    best,
    Bill

Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Still no luck ordering/checking out - I am getting an HTTP 500 error that the page isn't working...

Just wanted to note that the problem still exists (as I'm sure the Powers-that-be are aware).

All the best,
    Matt

Has anyone PMd Keith? I am surprised this would go on for over a week.
    Hope he's still okay.

Chris (fastgit) has emailed him. I also have so whatever the problem is the powers that can fix it should know.

I tried to order yesterday also and getting a blank screen on ipad after trying to check out, was after a coin

Hi guys,

I have been working on this error, but it has not been something I've been able to figure out. To make matters worse, the error showed up while work had me testing over night and we were in the process of refinancing 2 house, buying a 3rd and moving! So needless to say, things have been very busy on my end.

Some of you might have also noticed some small "glitches" here on this site as well. To address both of these issues I am having some upgrades done to our server. I've posted a thread in the News & Announcement section to cover those.

I got the error too!

Thanks for letting us know Keith.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Looking forward to the fix when it happens, Herr Oberst! I keep thinking you need to receive some of my hard-earned moolah...

All the best,
    Matt

I had same prob . hope it sorted reasonably soon

Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Just purchased the new 2017 Lend-Lease challenge coin and a couple of the new decal sheets, and everything seemed to work fine! Hooray that this bug was worked out in the reboot of the website

All the best,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by matt56 View Post
    Just purchased the new 2017 Lend-Lease challenge coin and a couple of the new decal sheets, and everything seemed to work fine! Hooray that this bug was worked out in the reboot of the website

All the best,
    Matt
    Yes Matt, I've finally worked out the shipping page issue on the AA site. Thanks for the order and the post here.

Thanks for the heads-up, Matt!

Happy to find my failed order still in my basket - now purchased!

Thanks for fixing the AA store, Boss.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Kerrr-ching!

Thanks for getting to the bottom of the problem!
    Finn

Thanks for the orders and support guys, it means a lot.

Lend Lease coin ordered. Cheers for sorting out the problems Keith.
    See you on the Dark Side......

The error I'm getting is when I get to the "order review" step, it has a previous order and not the current order on it??? I've tried to delete the the items from my cart but it will not delete them.

Not sure what happened, but it worked this time I my order through. Thanks!!

Similar Missions

1. Today's Posts error?
    By brdavis in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2016, 12:58
  2. Internal server error
    By Boney10 in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 18:10
  3. Error messages at the top of my screen
    By Biggles downunder in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 29