Ares Games

Thread: Reporting for duty

WhisperingDeath

Default Reporting for duty

Hello, I have been playing on and off for a few years with my family and at shows and I have finally joined the forum.

Mrs Biggles

Hello

Hi Amy, now you can post your own reports of murdering your poor parents in the skies over the western front, the southern front, the western desert and anywhere else I make the mistake of letting you fly against me

Lest we forget

Welcome to the Drome in your own right Amy. No point in giving you advice, I've seen you play.

Welcome Amy!

I'm making some camo netting emplacements for my flak guns - better speed that process now!

Keep on targeting your parents; it gives the rest of us a bit of a chance!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

John...Ruth...you should be encouraging your children. Even when you are in front of their guns.

Welcome to the Drome Amy and we'll done at Donnie.
    See you on the Dark Side......

On behalf of the Squadrons based here in the UK allow me to welcome my latest Wingperson formally to the Drome.
    Your fame is legend and marches on before you. Simply seek the elusive enemy in the Sun and watch your six. You will then continue from victory to victory and earn even greater renown.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the Aerodrome Amy. I remember you from Doncaster in 2014. WhisperingDeath, perfect!

Hi Amy enjoy the Drome. The sage advice ........ the atmosphere ....... almost as good (or bad) as the real thing.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Amy, from here near Norwich. You have chosen a good callsign. I remember you from Doncaster in 2015.

welcome to the drome Amy !!!!!! from what i hear whispering death is a perfect moniker!

Hi Amy,
    a warm welcome from The Netherlands as well ... and "WhisperingDeath"
    cheers,
    Guus
    "zet 'm op ... witte muizen !" (strijdkreet van 1e JaVa, Luchtvaart Afdeling, Nederland 1940)
    "let's go get them ... white mice !" (battlecry of the 1st Fighter Group, Army Air Force, Netherlands 1940)

Hi Amy, welcome from Essex. (Note to self - don't stand opposite her in next year's Ace of Aces).
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Hello Amy, Welcome from the beautiful Hudson River Valley!

(welcoming head bobs) from the lizard.

Welcome to you Amy, from Bristol

Similar Missions

1. Reporting for duty, Sir!
    By darkwing in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 20:27