Ares Games

Thread: WAIT Santa... I change my mind... I want these instead!

Default WAIT Santa... I change my mind... I want these instead!

This vid is way better than the last! (Great Soundtrack too!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knlTH...eature=related

I especially love the Se.5a pilot smokin' his cigar during the fight!
    Last edited by The Cowman; 12-06-2010 at 13:08.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

AAAHHH darn you Cowman. I was just going to log in for a few minutes before I go to bed and next thing I know it's 2 hours later. Oh and I want the Dr I chasing the SE5a.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullduggery View Post
    AAAHHH darn you Cowman. I was just going to log in for a few minutes before I go to bed and next thing I know it's 2 hours later. Oh and I want the Dr I chasing the SE5a.
    Heheheh that's two people this week that I have gotten a "Darn you Cowman!" out of! I didn't think anyone was even going to look at this vid today!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Make that three then Ken. I also just spent valuable painting time watching your enthralling choice of videos. I have bookmarked them so that I can sneak away on Boxingday and watch them again.
    rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I got up early for some reason... Thanks for the morning vid.

Tom

They need little guns...like the tank at the end of the vid...'course if they had them, I could buzz my neighbor's place

Quote Originally Posted by MayorJim View Post
    They need little guns...like the tank at the end of the vid...'course if they had them, I could buzz my neighbor's place
    I wonder if you could figure out a way to mount little auto airsoft guns to the planes without adding too much weight... imagine the possibilities! And the jailtime too!!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:59
  2. Never mind the Football.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 16:04
  3. NEW PLANES THANKS TO SANTA
    By usmc1855 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:20