Ares Games

Thread: Site Problems?

Question Site Problems?

G'day All!
    Has anyone else had problems with the Site yesterday & today?
    Suddenly the size of the font has reduced & I had dreadful problems trying to upload pics for my OTT BE AAR with the uploading tool not showing the uploaded photo & then trying to upload up to 10 photos most of which had already been posted.

Look forward to your comments

None that I have encountered.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Hi Barry, I had massive problems on Wednesday and Thursday this week I had major issues uploading photos and load times for pages were much increased. It could be an Australian thing.

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Nah, it's not just an Aussie thing, I have had problems uploading pics to the M-15 BRF. And I have been having problems over the last month loading pics for my AARs. I will put 2-3 pics in to be uploaded and when I go to do a 4th pic I lose them all. I have had to resort to loading 1 at a time.

Loaded just the one pic today - no problem experienced and I forgot to reduce it in size too! Back along, I was having real big problems, when each pic was 4.5 MB in size or larger. But since being advised by Flash to downsize to around 200KB I've not had a single problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeemagnus View Post
    Loaded just the one pic today - no problem experienced and I forgot to reduce it in size too! Back along, I was having real big problems, when each pic was 4.5 MB in size or larger. But since being advised by Flash to downsize to around 200KB I've not had a single problem.
    I have always reduced the KB's of my photos to avoid using up too much of the sites memory so in my case it was not the size that caused the problem.
    Then there was also the fact that the Font size of the Forum was at least 1 size smaller!

Similar Missions

1. D.VII Base Problems
    By jbmacek in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 13:39
  2. National Problems
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:02
  3. Site connection problems
    By Blauer Baron in forum German Wing
    Replies: 4