Ares Games

Thread: Saludos desde Alicante

The Reader

Default Saludos desde Alicante

Saludos a todos,

el otro día encontré el deluxe set en la casa del pueblo, y me ha picado la curiosidad para volver a darle una oportunidad. He visto hasta que el juego ha cambiado de nombre!

A ver si alguien se anima y me da una master class para meterme en el mundillo, que tiene muy buena pinta.

Un saludo a todos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

The other day I found the deluxe set I bought several years ago in the house we have at my mother's birth town, and I wanted to give it another go. I have even realized the change of name for the game.

I would like to meet people willing to give me a few classes so I can be an active part of the hobby.

Best regards!
    Last edited by The Reader; 08-31-2017 at 03:44.

Von Roukenpan

Se bienvenido

Hello Domin. Welcome to the Aerodrome. I am afraid that I cannot meet with you to help you because I live near the city of Norwich in the United Kingdom but like most people on this website I am willing to answer questions about the game. However I am sorry but I cannot speak Spanish. There is much on this website to help your enjoyment of the game but I am afraid that most of it is in the English language.

If you have one of the original 'Wings of War' deluxe starter sets try to take good care of it because they have become quite valuable collectors items. The rules have not changed a great deal over the years and your models and cards are fully compatible with the more recent 'Wings of Glory' models and cards.

The Reader

Hi again,

Thank you both for the welcome.

@David I am used to read almost everything about the hobby in English. Unfortunately there is not much material in Spanish. I used to work with a lot of UK expats (I live near the beach), so even though is not my first language, I hope I can manage!

I have the first deluxe set (2007) I think, so thanks for the info. I will take care of it and hopefully use it often

Similar Missions

1. Saludos desde Avilés, Asturias
    By Von Roukenpan in forum Spanish Wing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 01:12
  2. Saludos desde Gijón
    By Shen in forum Spanish Wing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2017, 21:16
  3. Saludos / Greattings !
    By norhiak in forum Argentina Wing
    Replies: 0