Ares Games

Thread: WGF - Six Sopwith Camels for Trade

Hybrid View

Default WGF - Six Sopwith Camels for Trade

Yes, I got a 3x3 pack o' Camels, am opening three for myself, and was going to put the others on eBay, but thought I'd offer them for trade here first. I have for trade (all are new, just arrived a few minutes ago, sealed in original box):

All Gone!

Looking for:
    Fokker Dr.I, Kirschtein
    Fokker Dr.I, Manfred, All Red (not duel pack)
    Halberstadt D.III, any
    Airco DH2, Any
    Sopwith Triplane, Collishaw
    Siemens-Schukert D.III, Lange
    Fokker D.VII, Goering
    Albatros DVa, Von Hippel
    Se5a, any

Must have stand, all associated cards, in good condition. Wings of Glory or War. Any plane unique to Wings of War and not appearing in the current Wings of Glory are ones I do not have, but was too lazy to research and list, but by all means, make a proposal.

Update: One Barker Camel sold and taken off the list.
    Further Update: one of each Camel has been removed from offer (now on eBay). When those sell, the final two will be removed from trade offer here and placed on eBay.
    Final Update: eBay for the win! Might reinvest the money from the Camels into WGS Battle of Britain.
    Personal update just for my own record keeping: of the planes I was asking for, I eventually found...
    All Red Manfred
    All three Halberstadt D.III
    Collishaw Triplane
    SS D.III Lange
    Goering Fokker D.VII
    Von Hippel Albatros D.Va
    And the SE5a are returning
    Most of those for list price or less (only Collishaw and the Halberstadt did I have to pay above list, and at least not outrageously so)
    Last edited by Dawn Patrol; 04-09-2018 at 16:07.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Asher Lurie
    Sorties Flown

I know your preference is for a trade, but is there any chance you would be willing to sell one of the Barker Sopwith camels? I have been pulling my hair our trying to find Barkers Camel.

Best,
    Royalgunner

Quote Originally Posted by royalgunner View Post
    I know your preference is for a trade, but is there any chance you would be willing to sell one of the Barker Sopwith camels? I have been pulling my hair our trying to find Barkers Camel.

Best,
    Royalgunner
    I'm going to put them up on eBay shortly. I figured that most people who had what I wanted would also probably already have the Camels, butI thought I'd give everyone here a shot first. Pricing will probably be $18-20 opening bid with instant buyout of $25 for those who don't want to chance it, plus postage (call it $3 for the padded non-priority envelope standard shipping, $7 for priority - it kinda fits the small box if you are willing to bend the box around it). Anyone who wants to go for those buyout prices ($28 with shipping, or $32 priority), PayPal payment and avoid the eBay chances, let me know quickly.

Similar Missions

1. WWI AAR - Game 2 - Fokker Dr.Is vs. Sopwith Camels
    By Dwarflord22 in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 20:45
  2. WWI AAR - Game 1 - Fokker Dr.Is vs Sopwith Camels
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 11:05
  3. WWI AAR #3 - Fokker Dr.Is vs. Sopwith Camels
    Replies: 7