Ares Games

Thread: Traveling Kentucky player

Default Traveling Kentucky player

I don't know how much interest there might be, but if there are any players out in the state of Kentucky I do travel a lot for my job. It might be possible for meetups to play if you live in any of the areas I visit. In a month I typically have at least 8-10 overnights. Cites I typically stay in overnight are Somerset, Glasgow, Hopkinsville, Murray, Paducah, and Evansville, IN. If anyone lives in these cities, perhaps we can arrange to meet at local games stores for some flying. I play WWII, and have about 60 aircraft (not bad for being only a month into the game, huh?). I don't mind playing WWI, but I don't have any aircraft. If anyone is interested you can reply to the thread.

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Bob, Hello.
    I'm in Paducah, Ky and lately have been doing my WWI Over The Trenches-Bitter End Campaign missions at Dragon's Hoard Games behind the Ky Oaks Mall Walmart. I can do WWII, having 133 planes, as well as WWI, 110 planes. So, it doesn't matter what we play.
    I've talked to several people while flying my missions but, they are there to play Magic, and don't want to join me.
    Dragon's Hoard is open until 10 pm most nights. If I am there doing my OTT missions I try to be there starting as close to 1 pm as possible.
    You can leave a message as to when you will be in the area next and I will let you know if I can make it, I normally have a Drs. appointment on Mondays and Tuesdays.
    Last edited by Setarius; 07-22-2017 at 15:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Setarius View Post
    Bob, Hello.
    I'm in Paducah, Ky and lately have been doing my WWI Over The Trenches-Bitter End Campaign missions at Dragon's Hoard Games behind the Ky Oaks Mall Walmart. I can do WWII, having 133 planes, as well as WWI, 110 planes. So, it doesn't matter what we play.
    I've talked to several people while flying my missions but, they are there to play Magic, and don't want to join me.
    Dragon's Hoard is open until 10 pm most nights. If I am there doing my OTT missions I try to be there starting as close to 1 pm as possible.
    You can leave a message as to when you will be in the area next and I will let you know if I can make it, I normally have a Drs. appointment on Mondays and Tuesdays.
    As of now my next travel to Paducah will be August 9/10. I'll send you a note closer to the date.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Ok talk to you then

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Once again Thanks for an enjoyable evening.
    I did a little write up in the WWII After Action Report section. Add anything you want to it.
    Hope to see you again next month.

Similar Missions

1. Kentucky: New player in Kentucky
    By Bobsalt in forum US Wing
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 07:44
  2. National: Central Kentucky Wings of Glory Player My Introduction
    By Gribble in forum US Wing
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:25
  3. When Traveling...
    By freebird-52 in forum WGF: General Discussions