Ares Games

Thread: Avro Lancaster Aircraft Card.

Default Avro Lancaster Aircraft Card.

I have been looking for an Avro Lancaster Aircraft card and have found two on this site. I have downloaded one of them but it does not show the firing arcs for the mid-upper turret. The second card found did have this feature but for some reason I did not download it and now that I want to I can't bl-----ll find it. Can anybody tell me where it is on the site please?
    Thankyou in anticipation.

This is a card I did up, when I noticed the Ares Stand had the wrong damage indicated for the rear turret:
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/alb...hmentid=219740

On my card, the number 2 position is the upper turret, and has twin .303s (A damage) It is indcated with a white octagon, indicating 360 degrees of arc. The actual arc is not on the card, but implied.

The rear turret is the quad .303s, and does B damage at short range. It is indicated with a red octagon, as it has a limited arc, although a very broad 'cone' at the back of the plane.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    This is a card I did up, when I noticed the Ares Stand had the wrong damage indicated for the rear turret:
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/alb...hmentid=219740

On my card, the number 2 position is the upper turret, and has twin .303s (A damage) It is indcated with a white octagon, indicating 360 degrees of arc. The actual arc is not on the card, but implied.

The rear turret is the quad .303s, and does B damage at short range. It is indicated with a red octagon, as it has a limited arc, although a very broad 'cone' at the back of the plane.
    Thanks Mike, much appreciated.
    I also need your help in modifying my Banner now that I have been promoted to 'West Yorkshire Flight Leader'? What do you need from me on this if anything?
    Last edited by Rebel; 07-22-2017 at 17:38. Reason: Punctuation error.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Thanks Mike, much appreciated.
    I also need your help in modifying my Banner now that I have been promoted to 'West Yorkshire Flight Leader'? What do you need from me on this if anything?
    Promotions Board - Post #68
    Mike

OK Mike thanks. Now how do I replace the one I have with the new version and how do I keep my associated message with it? Yes I know I must have done both tasks at some point in the past but my memory of these applications is a total blank. That's what old age does for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    ... Now how do I replace the one I have with the new version and how do I keep my associated message with it? ...
    OldGuy59's Banner Album Title
    Mike

Similar Missions

1. 1/200 Avro Lancaster, No.9 squadron
    By miscmini in forum United Kingdom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 01:31
  2. F.E.2b Aircraft Card
    By Rebel in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 14:13
  3. Avro Lancaster
    By Nachtschwärmer in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 20