As Zoe has written we played that huge Giant Bomber game that went all day except for a Lunch Break.
One interesting thing early on was the arrival of Peter with his wife Jen & friend Angela who saw Zoe's "Free Game" sign, watched for a while & asked if they could join in. While Zoe organised their aircraft I explained the basic rules & showed how to use the movement Card. Then after Zoe told the Historical background of the game they got stuck right in! Pic below of Jen & Angela with Gary (Baxter) at far right. Zoe had a pic of Peter in one of her shots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Wcon 1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	228284

When they were leaving after about 3/4 hour of play I asked what wargames they played & was amazed to find they had Never played one in their life but asked where you could buy the models. Cards & details were given.

Chris & I were joined by Sam one of our gamesclub members who had never played Wings before but was keen to try.

Name:	A Wcon 2.jpg 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	228285

Sadly his Introduction did not go well! His first damage card was "Fire" on the last card of a turn & the first Fire Damage card was the Explosion! Sam took it in good spirits & was soon flying another Aircraft & he did eventually cause one of the Straakens to also catch fire.

Here is his reaction to the Fire & Boom!

Name:	A Wcon 4.jpg 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	228286

Here is a pic of Chris (Halvo) contemplating his next move.

Name:	A Wcon 3.jpg 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	228287

Now a few shots of the Action.
I took my Strutter Comic & although I got creamed once I did cause good damage to the grey Straaken & on my respawn manged to give the Blue one the BOOM card which finished it off.
All Great Fun & Kudos to Zoe for bringing all the Aircraft, Mats etc.

Name:	A Wcon 5.jpg 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	228288

Name:	A Wcon 6.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	228289

Name:	A Wcon 7.jpg