Ares Games

Thread: two in box balloon buster expansion sets would prefer to sell locally

rbaran

Default two in box balloon buster expansion sets would prefer to sell locally

hi all, I have two boxed wings of war balloon buster sets I would like to pass on for others to enjoy - never used, like new one yellow and one brown balloon - decal sheets there but not applied - when I purchased one came without the clear balloon base stand and one clear alt pin for the plane is missing its 'nipple' - instructions are there, as are the planes with rockets etc, all 'chips' are there but punched from cards (those too are there)

I am in Vancouver BC and would prefer to pass them on locally if there is any interest - but may consider shipping

really don't know what a 'fair' price is for these, they don't seem too common and the one or two ebay listings seem quite high? so if you are interested $150 Canadian each?

might be open to taking some payment and 2 or 3 planes if they are of interest to me

thanks all - hopefully I have posted this in an acceptable manner?

great site by the way!!

regards, Ron

Bumped.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Ron,
    New in the box, with the shrink wrap, I paid $60-ish for each.

The missing base is an issue, as that will require any purchaser sourcing out a replacement. Not impossible, actually. Link: Aerodrome Accessories - Flight Stands - Balloon Stand (This particular stand comes with a handy Altitude Indicator, too.)

There are a few players in the Vancouver area that might want these, and if you search for "BottosCon" you will find the participants. You could try PM'ing them, as they don't frequent the Forum like I do.

If you don't get any nibbles, PM me, please.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Could be useful V tripods eh Mike

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Similar Missions

1. WGF Balloon buster sets brand new x2
    By Canestri10 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 10:02
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 04:39
  3. Balloon Buster sets, SE5a, Pfalz D.III, Nieuport 17, two seaters
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 16:24
  4. WGF Anyone happen to have just the cards from one of the Balloon Buster sets for sale?
    By Longstrider in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 01:37
  5. Balloon Buster set for sell.
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 10:08