Ares Games

Thread: Aerobatics

Default Aerobatics

Here we go again - aerobatic manoeuvres for WoW based on the Cuban 8; Reverse Cuban 8 and, probably more useful for combat, the Half Cuban 8, where you can attack from above, and the Reverse Half Cuban, where you can attack from below.
    Obviously the cards available to perform these moves are limited so you will have to be open minded about what the Immelmann card can represent and the cards played before or after it but having said that it's no real stretch of the imagination.

Pics, diagrams and explanations are here in the album.
    Have fun with it.

Love it, hate it, ignore it, use it, adjust it as you will.......
    Just don't hate the player... player !!
    Last edited by flash; 11-29-2010 at 04:52.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

NIce work...Very well laid out and easy to understand. I often lement not being able to perform a fancy maneuver and use the name of it during a game (other than the immelmann) Your work may help me talk one or two people into trying things like this out sometime. Keep up the good work!

Nicely done! The diagrams make it a little easier to understand... very kewl!

(I am confused though, what happened to the old thread?)
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Nicely done! The diagrams make it a little easier to understand... very kewl!

(I am confused though, what happened to the old thread?)
    Yep...the one with the airsickness bags I still get dizzy just looking at the pics detailing the move...

Quote Originally Posted by MayorJim View Post
    Yep...the one with the airsickness bags I still get dizzy just looking at the pics detailing the move...
    Whew... I am glad you remember that thread... thought for a second I was suffering from déjà vu!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams