Ares Games

Thread: New Winter Camo on display.

Default New Winter Camo on display.

Just the job for Winter camo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winter Camo 001.jpg   Winter Camo 002.jpg   Winter Camo 003.jpg  
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Default LOL

Now you just need to get it some white kitty bootys.... and some night vision googles!

Oh wait... cats can see well in the dark... scratch the goggles...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Looks like one of Kens paint jobs

It also looks like my 2 cats put together. We have a 1 year old pure white male and a pure black kitten

Quote Originally Posted by tonyc206 View Post

It also looks like my 2 cats put together. We have a 1 year old pure white male and a pure black kitten
    This is one of my son's two cats. Ours is an all black one. Great in the dark, hopeless in snow.
    Rob.

A really nice cat, Rob!

We live with two cats at home at the moment .

A 13 years tabby male and a young calico female (like my first cat).

Attilio

Quote Originally Posted by tonyc206 View Post
    LOL I was thinking that myself when I first saw the pictures! Gorgeous cat!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

We have a pure bred Himalyan. She is also known as "the ultimate weapon". We use the ultimate weapon rule whenever she jumps onto our playing surface...everything gets destroyed! Her name is Zoysia...but the Lt. Col, SWMBO, calls her Sasha, since she can't pronounce Zosia properly She blends in nicely with a beige carpet or a new snowfall...'course we don't get much snow in Dixieland...

Quote Originally Posted by MayorJim View Post
    We have a pure bred Himalyan. She is also known as "the ultimate weapon". We use the ultimate weapon rule whenever she jumps onto our playing surface...everything gets destroyed! Her name is Zoysia...but the Lt. Col, SWMBO, calls her Sasha, since she can't pronounce Zosia properly She blends in nicely with a beige carpet or a new snowfall...'course we don't get much snow in Dixieland...
    My Ex-wife used to have a half Himalayan half Persian... that cat was a furry mess and weighed almost 20lbs... there is nothing quite like waking up every morning with a big fat orange and beige furball asleep on your head!! I like Rob's cat much more...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

I'd like to make the cat an "ex"...after all, dogs are a man's best friend.

Are you sure it's not a penguin?
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Don't have a problem with my cat, he rather be outside killing snakes, but the dog can be a problem (6mth old Stafordshire American bull dog X) unless I let her sit on my lap she is likely to jump on the table. I will leave to you imagination what a 30 kilo dog can do to a game!!!

Default from pa

nice i like it!!!

With all the interest The Camo cat has generated, I'd better come clean about the household. Here are all our cats. The black one "Salem" owns me. The other two "Sooty (background) and Fluffy" own my son and his Lady.
    Rob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0039fs Small Salem.jpg   DSCF0013.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MayorJim View Post
    I'd like to make the cat an "ex"...after all, dogs are a man's best friend.
    Yeah, but cats can beat up dogs...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image008MA28431036-0008.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by tuladin View Post
    Yeah, but cats can beat up dogs...
    LOL Hilarious! I need a larger version of that to use a desktop background!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Here are all my cats. Pallino (the tabby male) and Freccia (the calico female).

And Birba; my first cat, a calico female (departed in 2005).

Lovely looking cats . I Always wanted a pair of siamese cats but this brute of mine is a real cat-hater despite everything I do to try get him to like them!

Having a British Bulldog is like having your granddad living with you - all he does is eat, sleep, snore and fart!

Quote Originally Posted by Khargor View Post
    Having a British Bulldog is like having your granddad living with you - all he does is eat, sleep, snore and fart!
    That's my boy. (With appologies to Tom and Jerry.
    Rob.

Lovely looking cats . I Always wanted a pair of siamese cats but this brute of mine is a real cat-hater despite everything I do to try get him to like them!

Shaun...I love your dog!!! Always wanted one...but they're pricey here (at least for a pure-bred). I walk @ lunch through an upscale older neighborhood near my office, and saw this very refined lady taking her bull out for a walk one day. Well, they got about 15 feet from the front door and he just plopped down and wouldn't move anymore. It was at that point that I said to myself that that dog mimicked my personality to a tee and I had to have one! ....unfortunately, the Lt. Col., SWMBO, said that they slobber too much...so instead, we got a very willful Britney Spaniel who likes to chase squirrels and plop their carcasses on our back porch...still wish I had the Bull

image removed to save space

He is awesome! Maybe eventually when I move I will get one and train him to be my assist dog... ya know... teach him to open the fridge door with a rope and fetch me a diet coke from the bottom shelf of the fridge... stuff like that! ...and I can teach him to ride a skateboard so I can pull him along with me when I use the power chair!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

saw this very refined lady taking her bull out for a walk one day. Well, they got about 15 feet from the front door and he just plopped down and wouldn't move anymore.
    As a puppy he was a real embarrassment as he also wouldn't walk more than about 20-30 foot before deciding he wasn't moving any more. You can't drag these dogs where they don't want to go so I used to have to carry him back to the house (much to the amusement of my wife and the neighbours - who all love him!) but now I just let him decide when he wants to go back as he's over 5 1/2 stone in weight and I've got a bad back! Bulldogs have to be the laziest dog ever bred!

I was lucky and got Sid when he was 6 months old, as a friend of a friend of ours was breeding them and got him to use as a stud dog when he was a little older but unfortunately (for the breeder) the two bitches he also had wouldn't accept him and kept attacking him. I managed to get him a lot cheaper than the market price as the breeder knew he was going to a good home. As for the slobbering, I've only ever seen him do that on a couple of occasions as they tend to have a 'dry mouth' unlike Boxers and some other short mouthed dogs. I would honestly recommend Brit Bulldogs to anyone who doesn't have the time to take them on long walks and just wants another member of the family - they have too much personality to be classed as 'just' a dog (just ask Aled and Scotty!)
    Last edited by Khargor; 12-02-2010 at 12:31.

Shaun,

Thanks for that info...I'm saving it and forwarding it on to the Lt. Col. SWMBO. I must admit that I, too, thought they might be a bit "drooly" (is that a word?).

We downsized 3 years ago to a smallish townhouse after having lived in an old Victorian with 3 acres...I do have a bit of a yard for the dog, and of course walks are always possible.

This gives me cause to reconsider once the Brittany Spaniel goes to doggy heaven...at least if the cat "ultimate weapon" approves too

Similar Missions

1. Its Winter !
    By pflanzer in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 00:31