Ares Games

Thread: Editorial Support

Default Editorial Support

Name:  Sniper 1.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  49.8 KB

This is an appeal from the editorial staff at the Snipers Times, purveyors of the ever popular '100 Years Ago Today' publication.

As many of you know one of our esteemed editors is currently undergoing a series of re-builds which means that alas he is not able to sit atsride the editor's chair at the moment.
    In an act of poor planning I am also going to be MIA as I am (hopefully) flying down to the Dordogne on Saturday for a week.

So that leaves us minus an editor.

Do any of you fine chaps fancy taking the reins for a week commencing this coming Saturday?

I can provide a list of links to various websites etc from which we scour stories.

If you can help, please let me know

Thank you

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

If you are really stuck Chris I can do Monday to Friday. I will also be away on this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Another time and I'd be willing to have a bash. However, we've got a lot on for a few weeks and I just don't want to take on more right now. Keep me in mind if the same situation arises in the future. Mike

Will do thanks Mike

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Chris, The weather has turned bad and the result is my plans have changed. I know its short notice but I am available this weekend, Saturday / Sunday 22nd and 23rd July, if that's any help. I haven't a clue how to go about it but I'm willing to give it a bash if its not too late! I assume Rob will take over Monday to friday. PM me if I can help.

Cheers

Mike

Similar Missions

1. Site support
    By Foz in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 06:56
  2. Fighter Support
    By skyking20 in forum WGF: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 15:30
  3. Tablet support