Thread: Fairey Battle

Miscellaneous Miniatures
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kevin
    Sorties Flown

Default Fairey Battle

I've tested these on the Armaments in Miniature 1/200 scale model. They're available in my webstore now. You can also send me a PM if the webstore isn't working for you. Shipping is $2.50. Sheets are $5 each. I still need to do some work on the tail flash of the No.12 squadron Battles then they'll be ready to go.

No. 226 Squadron There are also sheets, for the same aircraft, with the type B roundel for the upper surface of the wings.

M9-0305-226A Fairey Battle No 226 Squadron.jpg

If space permits I would like to suggest adding one extra of each say roundel, tail flash, letter. Once in a while I have some trouble and ruin a decal. It would be nice to have a spare just in case.

Miscellaneous Miniatures
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kevin
    Sorties Flown

Default No. 12 Squadron Battle

Here are some of the decals for No. 12 Squadron. These are now available in the store. http://shop.miscmini.com/products/fa...no-12-squadron

M9-0305-12A Fairey Battle No 12 Squadron.jpg

Miscellaneous Miniatures
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kevin
    Sorties Flown

Peter, some of the decal sheets have sufficient space to add a couple of extra decals. The No. 12 squadron sheets with the type A roundels are an example. What I've also been trying to do, when the sheets don't necessarily support enough spares, is to use any available page space to create a smaller, spares sheet. I tried that with the No.12 squadron decals with the type B roundel. The spares sheet contains one of each roundel, a L/R flash, and one of each code letter. When possible, i will include that with the decal sheets at no additional charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    If space permits I would like to suggest adding one extra of each say roundel, tail flash, letter. Once in a while I have some trouble and ruin a decal. It would be nice to have a spare just in case.

Similar Missions

1. WGSF Official Fairey Battle Painting Thread
    By miscmini in forum Painting Showcase
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2018, 11:44
  2. WSF Fairey Barracudas!!
    By clipper1801 in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2017, 16:19
  3. Fairey Battle fron Zvesda
    By richard m schwab in forum 1/144 Scale Dawn of War
    Replies: 30