Ares Games

Thread: Cowman's Terrain Projects

Default Cowman's Terrain Projects

Morning Gentlemen (and Ladies),

Here I sit at 4:15 am... unable to sleep... so I thought I would upload and share a few more pictures:

These are of various homemade terrain pieces I ave constructed during my downtime in the last 3 yrs.

The Photo Album can be found here.

Here are a couple teasers:

Thanks for looking!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by McKeever View Post
    Well done!
    Thanks Mac!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Default But does it fly?

But does it fly?

What a pity Ken. Those Gothas will bomb anything you leave around. Nice work matey.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike George View Post
    But does it fly?
    Depends on how hard you chuck it, and the current wind speed at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    What a pity Ken. Those Gothas will bomb anything you leave around. Nice work matey.
    Rob.
    ...hmmmm I have a fireworks outlet right down the road from my house... maybe I will have to create some cool N scale terrain and add a few well placed fireworks charges for those special Gotha missions... might be fun!

(Unless of course your prized Gotha model was a little too close to the terrain at the time!)
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    (Unless of course your prized Gotha model was a little too close to the terrain at the time!)
    A few battle scars won in the heat of action are as nothing to a big bird like the Gotha. Ask Joanna, she will confirm that. Might even show you her battle scars if you are nice to her. Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

What scale are these? ...I chuckled at the burned out paper hut...just struck me as funny.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorJim View Post
    What scale are these? ...I chuckled at the burned out paper hut...just struck me as funny.
    The Paper models were 25 mm... everything I built by hand was supposed to be for 28 mm...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Nice work... Love the creative use of cereal box cardboard

Quote Originally Posted by Skullduggery View Post
    Nice work... Love the creative use of cereal box cardboard
    LOL Thanks... I eat a LOT of cereal! It works great and is easy to cut to whatever shape you need it!

Edit: noticed a need for clarification... When I said "It works great and is easy to cut to whatever shape you need it!", I was refering to the cereal box carboard not the cereal itself... although I have eaten some cereal that would work better for terrain building than for nutrition.
    Last edited by The Cowman; 11-26-2010 at 09:50.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Very nice work, Ken. You have a real talent for this kinda stuff.

Thanks Scott! It doesn't hurt that I have lots of free time on my hands!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Similar Missions

1. Suggestions for 1st repaint projects?
    By Walt Powell in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 16:08
  2. Cowman's Zeppelin Projects...
    By The Cowman in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 19:15
  3. 3D terrain project
    By afilter in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 21:39