Ares Games

Thread: Witches Abroad

Users Country Flag

Name
    Stewart
    Sorties Flown

Default Witches Abroad

So I managed to finally get the wife to give me a game of WoW. We played a basic dogfight no special rules except jamming, fire and smoke. She used Baracca's SpadXII and I used Voss' DIII to try and make it an even battle, out of 2 games she completely stuffed me, the first I managed to fly off the board, DO'H!!!! and the second she completely outflew and outgunned me. The worst bit was when she said that it could go in the 'cupboard' to be played when we were in the mood then she got a glint in her eye as she went in for the kill I will hopefully post some pics up tomorrow of the second game when I work out how and find the camera cable.

So does this mean you will be doing the dishes this week?

Sounds like a victory to me! Congrats!

You have discovered the secret of this game...the female players are dangerous.

Yep, sounds to me like you accidentally handed your wife a can of whoopa**, thinking it was a can of soda... "Here Honey, I brought you a little something to what your whistle! Enjoy!" ...GADOOSH!!!

Play often and play like it might be the last chance you will ever get!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Users Country Flag

Name
    Stewart
    Sorties Flown

here are a couple of pics from my games last night

This was a really strange point where my darling wife used an immelman manouver and landed right on top of me

Bacca's final view before Voss went down in flames

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie3 View Post
    You have discovered the secret of this game...the female players are dangerous.
    Indeed! What's up with that? (as my kids would say). From what I have read here on a number of threads the women seem to have an inate ability to master WoW straight out of the box!

Thumbs up

I just got my girl friend to play for the first time last night and she loves the game. Who knows we may have another player coming into the game.

Frank.

Similar Missions

1. Night Witches
    By cyteen02 in forum WGS: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 17:57