Ares Games

Thread: Mini Reprints

Default Mini Reprints

Does anyone know if Nexus plans to re-issue series 1-3 minis in the not too distant future?

Quote Originally Posted by Willi Von Klugermann View Post
    Does anyone know if Nexus plans to re-issue series 1-3 minis in the not too distant future?
    I have looked at dozens of threads in the past week... I seem to remember seeing somewhere that Series I might possibly be re-released somewhere around the time the Revised WWI Deluxe Set was to be released... not sure what happened to that plan or if it was just a rumor, but we can always hope that it might happen soon. (In the meantime we can continue to build and paint our won solid red DR.1s...)
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Actually, they don't show every single plane, but they do show some from each series... which means we will get them all.

It was Andrea who told me that he would expect series 1 to be re-released along side the new DS or shortly there after.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Hajj View Post
    ...It was Andrea who told me that he would expect series 1 to be re-released along side the new DS or shortly there after.
    I knew I had seen that somewhere!

It is good to know that my growing obsession with the game and community is not actually causing me to hallucinate...at least not yet...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

You only have to worry about hallucinations when you start seeing two Fokkers in front of you. I mean, you can't shoot at the middle one!

Similar Missions

1. Best Series 4 mini according to an 11 year old girl
    By Air Battle Mgr in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 14:13
  2. Mini unavailability by region
    By Air Battle Mgr in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 12:02
  3. Real Mini Wargaming (ACW 15mm)
    By afilter in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11