Ares Games

Thread: Current Contents Updated for Series 9

Default Current Contents Updated for Series 9

The updated Current Contents file for WOW/WOG is available at http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/dow...do=file&id=723. The file has been updated with a few corrections to the former text (a huge thanks to Jager for a thorough review of the file!), the new mats that were released at Gencon, the four "Aces" decks with a listing the pilots, levels and attributes, and Series 9 with it's pilots and their details. Because of the addition of material on a number of pages, it is tough to provide specific pages that have been changed; however, if the previous copy worked for you, the only additional pages needed are those for the "Aces" decks, mats, and Series 9 aircraft (the latter both in the main body and appendix). As always, all editorial comments and corrections are appreciated, as the file is only as good as the quality of the information, so please feel free to post or PM any modifications that are needed.

Thank you for the update, Bob.
    Voilà le soleil d'Austerlitz!

Thanks Bob - top document !

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Thank you very much for updating this valuable document, Bob. One small point; shouldn't the Phönix D.I pilots be listed as Austrian rather than German?

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    One small point; shouldn't the Phönix D.I pilots be listed as Austrian rather than German?
    Indeed, my error. I'm so used to all those German pilots flying for the Central Powers that my reflexes were too slow to change that
    It's already changed on the Word doc master, and will be reflected in the file on the site here by tomorrow, along with another edit that I received by PM from carrickbd. Thanks for the input and taking the time to review.

Updated file has been posted. Changes are on pages 29 (clarified that the 3-D damage markers from the KS Giants of the Sky offering were packaged separately) and 79 (noted the the Phonix pilots were flying for the Austro-Hungarian Empire rather than Germany). If anyone notices anything else, please let me know and I'll repost, and thanks to those that pointed out these discrepancies.

Similar Missions

1. Update for WGS Current Contents
    By skystalker in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2016, 07:53
  2. Current Contents File Updated
    By skystalker in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 08:40
  3. WW2 Contents File Updated
    By skystalker in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 10