Ares Games

Thread: Albatros B.II Stats

Default Albatros B.II Stats

I am in the process of creating cards for the Albatros B.II, and in the process of reviewing all of the unofficial/offical plane stat documents, I found that, though there are stats for the B.I, I was not able to find anything on the B.II...unless I am mistaken. Does anyone, perhaps, have that information for the B.II? Is the B.II, in game performance, any different than the B.I?

The committee are currently reviewing the stats Dave - a quick look at Wiki suggests the B.I was 10mph slower than the the B.II but it puts both in the XB,XC sluggish speed bracket for game purposes. Neither were armed so ideal targets !
    If you PM Guntruck Steve is preparing the new stats release.
    Last edited by flash; 08-30-2016 at 00:31.

"He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    The committee are currently reviewing the stats Dave - a quick look at Wiki suggests the B.I was 10mph slower than the the B.II but it puts both in the XB,XC sluggish speed bracket for game purposes. Neither were armed so ideal targets !
    If you PM Guntruck Steve is preparing the new stats release.
    Thank you, Flash! The 03/02/15 version of the document "available 144 kits and stats" identifies the maneuver deck for the B.I as G* (G deck with Immelman removed?) was that changed somewhere since then?

I doubt it but I understand Steve is reviewing and adding stats for machines not previously entered in the document, particularly for those that now have models released for them.

"He is wise who watches"

In keeping with Ares traditions, the August release is now expected to be finalised in the first weeks of September. It will likely be followed by another release shirtly thereafter with the misteaks remvoed.

Quote Originally Posted by David Boutwell View Post
    Thank you, Flash! The 03/02/15 version of the document "available 144 kits and stats" identifies the maneuver deck for the B.I as G* (G deck with Immelman removed?) was that changed somewhere since then?
    One of the errors that will be corrected in the next release. Should be XB or XC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Brain View Post
    One of the errors that will be corrected in the next release. Should be XB or XC.
    Now XC
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    Now XC
    Folks, thank you for taking the time to provide me with the info. that I needed!

Similar Missions

1. Western Front: Questions about SPAD VII, Albatros D.II and Albatros D.III
    By Wolfbiter in forum WGF: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 15:17
  2. Me 109 F Stats?
    By Пилот in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 12:56
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 13:45
  4. Stats for DFW C.V ?