Ares Games

Thread: KNOXVILLE FLIGHT AAR

Default KNOXVILLE FLIGHT AAR

**Last night, the Knoxville Flight of teh Tennessee Squadron met and flew a few missions. This is their AAR:

Here is the after action report for this nights action: The Knoxville Squadron met this evening (Nov. 5) for our monthly gathering. Recently formed, there are now 6 in our group. Tonight's mission consisted of two flights of British aircraft attempting to photograph a German tank factory. The Germans,flying 1 Fokker Dr1 and 2 Fokker DVIIs defeated a British force composed of a Snipe, a Camel and 1 DH4. In the first engagement the Germans destroyed the entire British Force. A follow on attack, with the same type of aircraft resulted in all of the single seaters being shot down while the lone DH4 completed it's mission and limped home severely damaged.

The next meeting of the Knoxville Squadron will be on Frday December 3rd, at 5:30 pm at Hobby Town on Parkside Drive.

Can't wait! Though the first one was kinda short.

Great to see you have a good sized group to fly with. Keep the reports coming.

Scott

Looks good. You guys looking for another cardboard airplane pusher? I'm over in the Tri-Cities area.

BTW, Semper Fi.

Mac

Those sound like some very tough match ups...and brutal results!

In your games, did you find multiple pilots teaming up against a single target, or was it more a case of one-on-one duels? Just curious.

Thanks for the report!

Thanks for the quick update...

Activities varied from one on one to everyone trying to gang up on the photo plane and or surviving planes. Dutchy

kutnmufn

He forgot to mention the pilot of the DH4 was very good and his gunner was excellent. My DVII had only 2 points left on it. Hope we can start to get together more often. I like this game! Want to get in more practice. Mac, come on down. Maybe we can get a scratch game some weekend.

Jasper

Quote Originally Posted by kutnmufn View Post
    Mac, come on down. Maybe we can get a scratch game some weekend.

Jasper
    After the holidays, I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks.

Mac

Similar Missions

1. KNOXVILLE FLIGHT GAMING THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, 5 Nov.
    By usmc1855 in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 16:31