Ares Games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sashdash's cards

extremely well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    As far as I can tell the V scan is good. Looks likes one that slipped past the editing eyes.

You have the S & T decks correct?
    Peter,
    I can't find them in my files. If you didn't send them, no.

These are: late-war aircraft; not Battle of Britain (Europe 1940). So, I wouldn't have bought them.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Ok, I'll put them in dropbox for you. I don't remember you asking for them, sorry if I missed that.

Hmmm, looks like I hadn't scanned them. I'll get to this on the 10th when I'm next up in Maine where my collection is.

Name:  WGF_AceCards_Necromancer1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  128.9 KB

I have finally gotten around to doing up some more of the MATES WWII cards, and I think, thanks to Pete [teaticket], I have almost all the WWII decks. He's checking his stash of scans, but may not have the T deck.

Even a card listing and types of arrows (including lengths in mm's) would help. All the charts, files and spreadsheets are a bit out of date for the latest decks, it seems.

XE and XF are in my album, now, with a modified N(18) Deck for Mitsubishi Ki.46 Type IIIs. S, U and Y are coming soon. It would be nice to have the T deck done, as well, but I don't have any P-40s.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Name:  WGF_AceCards_Necromancer1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  128.9 KB

I have finally gotten around to doing up some more of the MATES WWII cards, and I think, thanks to Pete [teaticket], I have almost all the WWII decks. He's checking his stash of scans, but may not have the T deck.

Even a card listing and types of arrows (including lengths in mm's) would help. All the charts, files and spreadsheets are a bit out of date for the latest decks, it seems.

XE and XF are in my album, now, with a modified N(18) Deck for Mitsubishi Ki.46 Type IIIs. S, U and Y are coming soon. It would be nice to have the T deck done, as well, but I don't have any P-40s.
    T deck is with the P-47 Thunderbolt. You should have access to it on Dropbox.

Thanks to Peter [Teaticket], this project is nearly complete for 2020, including the Junkers Ju.88s and the Dornier Do.17s. I know there are new planes coming, such as the Bristol Blenheims, and the SM.79s. Also, there were some indications of new fighters? Still waiting on more posts on Facebook to see where any of that is going.

95% done, for published planes, at this time.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Thanks to Peter [Teaticket], this project is nearly complete for 2020, including the Junkers Ju.88s and the Dornier Do.17s. I know there are new planes coming, such as the Bristol Blenheims, and the SM.79s. Also, there were some indications of new fighters? Still waiting on more posts on Facebook to see where any of that is going.

95% done, for published planes, at this time.
    PS: Now 100% caught up with published maneuver decks for September 2020.
    Mike

Anyone that has downloaded the cards from my MATES WWII album should check updates.

Cards for the H and N decks have been corrected, as the slow maneuvers were not correct. Thanks to Fabrizio [hokusai].

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Mike

Well done Mike! Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-09-2018, 15:51
  2. Cards?
    By Blackronin in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:58
  3. ACE CARDS.
    By phililphall in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 5