Ares Games

Thread: DATA BASE for WGF planes?

Default DATA BASE for WGF planes?

I am looking for a list of all the WGF planes and cards that combine all of their information in one easy read chart. This list will contain the Plane, maneuver deck, damage inflicted, Hit Points, and Climb rate. This list would include any mins already made as well as any not made that only exist as cards. Does anyone know if such a data base has been made?

Jim, in the Files there is a great spreadsheet. 'HERE'.

Thanks Peter, now if I can open it...my lovely Windows 10 decided Windows Office was now an additional expense!

There's a PDF version here
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

THANK YOU STEVE!!!! You are a lifesaver! I am heading to our weekly game tomorrow and this list will save us a lot of time in searching, which means more time playing. Thank you again!

I'm also working on building the one linked in my sig into something similar.

Jim, this also shows you why I've told Win10 to Go Drown In A Burning Sewage Tank and stuck with Win7...
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

I just use Open Office or Office Libre. Mostly Open Office.

Looks like we have broken links here. From the move?
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

That's probably what did it but in the meantime all the docs are here in the files

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Agree on Win 10...the whole Microsoft and take over and download anything they want any time issue is unacceptable from a security point of view. Considering all the tie ins it has to your lights, home cameras, ect....nope...not happening.

You can turn all of the intrusive "junk" off in Win 10; at least I can with my pro copy. Well, I should say, all I could find and research. Do a duckduckgo search on Windows 10 speed tweaks and Windows 10 spyware. You will come up with a whole host of how-to's to get rid of the bloat. I can dig up my tweak links if you can't find them. Basically you have to not only go into settings but deep into services settings as well. Time consuming but pretty easy to do. Now the really annoying part is having to do it for EACH user on the system if you aren't set up to make it all admin.

As far as Office, just buy a dirt cheap non-360 copy from practically anywhere ( I got mine through my wife's business for around $25USD). (Why would anyone pay for a subscription anyway?!?!)

And yes, I think MS should be split up like Ma Bell. And then burned to the ground. And then the ground salted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Agree on Win 10...the whole Microsoft and take over and download anything they want any time issue is unacceptable from a security point of view. Considering all the tie ins it has to your lights, home cameras, ect....nope...not happening.
    Last edited by BwanaJoe; 01-24-2018 at 20:39.

See the files section in my profile for my personal WGF plane spreadsheet, or click here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eA0Boj.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	239930

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 11:57
  2. Measuring Range: base-to-base or stand-to-base?
    By ColoradoCoppens in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 23:51
  3. Looking For Data On KzbV1 In Holland
    By csadn in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 12:33
  4. WWI planes base size?
    By Elianto in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 03:30