Ares Games
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: WGS Battle of Britain Update

This has brightened my life considerably.
    Thanks to Sam and Andrea.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiolillo View Post
    Yesterday I received P-47, D4Y, Bf.109K and SBD. They are in standard sized boxes too.

And they all seem to cost the standard prize, so no more higher prices for two-seaters as when the game was called Wings of War WW2 Miniatures
    SDB Dauntless and D4Y are small two-seaters (wingspan 12,6m and 11,5m), while the P.47 fighter has quite the same size (12,4m).
    The Stuka is also a rather small two-seater (13,8m), so it is a good decision to sell it in a standard sized box.

Beaufighter and Bf.110 are much more bigger two-seater and they are twin engined (17,6m and 16,3m).
    But if single engined large two-seater are released in the future (TBF Avenger 16,5m, B5N Kate 15,5m), they will certainly be sold in big two-seater box.

Quote Originally Posted by tinfish View Post
    There is actually some dispute about that one.
    Some say the 109 could out turn a Spitfire, but the issue was that the Spit would kinda rattle when it was about to depart, the 109 simply went out of control without that 'heads up' from the airframe. Meaning only the best 109 pilots could turn with the Spit, the rest weren't overly keen on pushing it that far.
    Wish I could find the link to the documentary I watched, but sadly it was years ago.
    Can't help but wonder what will happen to these early BoB Brits when they push the nose forward, it shouldn't be pretty
    This phenomenon is clearly addressed in "The Most Dangerous Enemy", which is one of my favorite books on the Battle of Britain. Basically, you nailed it.

I am really looking forward to this round of releases, especially if maneuver cards are added which make the game play more faithful to historical aircraft performance.

On a side note, and not to open a can of worms, but:
    I have not posted here in a while. I got tired of people complaining every time Ares made a new release. I remain puzzled why there is so much complaining; they are giving the people what they want.

I'll not be complaining about these BoB planes!

Unless, of course, I can't get enough of them!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Stephen
    Sorties Flown

Not been here long enough to see any complaints myself, I'm still excited about the WWI and WWII games as I just received them. Stock can be challenging to find, even ones in stock with Ares themselves like the BF110 aren't so easy to find unless you are willing to pay silly money.
    But I like the game a lot, and the differences between WWI and WWII make both games worth owning.
    I love the paintjobs on these planes too, especially the WWI stuff I did repaint my Spitfire though, can't be having desert cam on the poor thing.

Might need to fix those German Tailplanes too, it gets my historical goat Although I understand why it is done.
    I am hoping a BF 110 with a BoB paintjob comes out soon after BoB, or at any point they do a Wespe release

I am wondering about a couple of things though, my HE 111 comes with a solid flight stand in addition to the one that is in 4 parts for altitude, any reason for this? And how do folks 'treat' their flight stands? It would be nice to pick up a plane without the base falling off.

Anyways, roll on BoB, I just hope I can get two starter sets so I can pair everything off. But BoB is one of my favorite periods of the Air War and I look forward to things like the DO-17 and JU-88 assuming they are planned. I think I'd pass on the Boulton Paul Defiant though

I'll have a look for that book too. Meanwhile, time to save up for October.

I am hoping a BF 110 with a BoB paintjob comes out soon after BoB, or at any point they do a Wespe release
    Hi Stephen,

Keith has recently restocked the Aerodrome store with the Messerschmitt Bf-110C available for US$14.99 each (http://www.aerodromeaccessories.com/...10-schupp.html).

Cheers,

Carl.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Stephen
    Sorties Flown

Thanks. I'll bookmark that. It's all considerably cheaper in the USA, but there is always the customs + fixed handling charge to consider. I'll consider get a bulk buy of items when I free up some funds.

LOOP

It would be nice to pick up a plane without the base falling off.
    Altitudeglue - from Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Angiolillo View Post
    Yesterday I received P-47, D4Y, Bf.109K and P-47. They are in standard sized boxes too.

And they all seem to cost the standard prize, so no more higher prices for two-seaters as when the game was called Wings of War WW2 Miniatures
    That's a nice deal. A Stuka for the prize of a fighter. 11 $ prepainted with base, pegs, cards - perfect. Who needs Tie Fighters?

I can't wait for the BoB revival.
    Voilŕ le soleil d'Austerlitz!

Any update on the progress of this?

Hopefully it's just the calm before the storm...

We are all just waiting with baited breath.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I would be nice if this release was on schedule. And there were no miniature quality or rulebook editing problems.

Does anyone in the know have anything to spill?

Quote Originally Posted by Marechallannes View Post
    That's a nice deal. A Stuka for the prize of a fighter. 11 $ prepainted with base, pegs, cards - perfect. Who needs Tie Fighters?

I can't wait for the BoB revival.
    Sven I've seen you fly Stukas... Lol

Stuka Alley at your service.
    Voilŕ le soleil d'Austerlitz!

Any updates on the Battle of Britain Starter set and series release?

The plan was for October, which is less than two weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Brisgamer View Post

Unfortunately they seem to be occupied with making some stupid fantasy mash with WoG called Triplanes & Tripods. Looks like a terrible mess to me.

I don't mean to be negative but I'm just very dissapointed. I'm not hopeful of seeing error free or even less error ridden minis if they are pouring time and resources into some made up travesty. Not mention the impact on delays it will have on releasing the minis that matter.
    Last edited by Canestri10; 09-21-2016 at 19:38.

I would be nice if this release was on schedule. And there were no miniature quality or rulebook editing problems.
    One can dream.....

Quote Originally Posted by Canestri10 View Post
    Unfortunately they seem to be occupied with making some stupid fantasy mash with WoG called Triplanes & Tripods. Looks like a terrible mess to me.

I don't mean to be negative but I'm just very dissapointed. I'm not hopeful of seeing error free or even less error ridden minis if they are pouring time and resources into some made up travesty. Not mention the impact on delays it will have on releasing the minis that matter.
    All,
    I'm thinking that the product is in shipment, and Ares is waiting for it to get into place in the distribution points before announcing anything about the Battle of Britain Starter Sets or Series 1 "reprints". Based on previous responses to late releases in the past, I believe this is Ares being overly prudent. IMHO.

The work on the Tripods & Triplanes game is a distraction, but not going to have any effect on the Battle of Britain release in any way. All the work for that is already done, and now depends on shipping and stocking. Unless, something tragic has happened to the production run, in which case nothing will be coming in the short term. All the anguish we have caused in the past, with complaints about missed release dates, is now coming back to haunt us.

I've got my fingers crossed they will announce something shortly, when everything is in place, and dockworker strikes, shipping fiascos, printing errors, etc... are all resolved and can't possibly affect the release.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

My thoughts exactly, Mike. I'll pick up the new Starter Set at Spiel in october and everything will be fine.

Reply on Wings of Glory Facebook page "Official release date will be announced soon."

I hope Mike is right and Ares will have product in place for quick distribution, but I have nagging doubts.....

Reply on Wings of Glory Facebook page "Official release date will be announced soon."

I hope Mike is right and Ares will have product in place for quick distribution, but I have nagging doubts.....
    Carl,
    Positive vibes, man! Positive vibes.
    Mike

You are entitled to an opinion, Sam.
    But...
    Calling stupid to other people work and research just because they're not doing your favorite thing is offensive and self-centered.

Probably all the games you like had somebody spending his time in careful research and testing.
    I don't know where this new idea on the game is going but I might point to one or two decisive reasons that you might not have considered:

1) New WW1 planes are getting scarse and with the exception of a small community that wants them all, general public won't buy rare, unknown items and;
    2) To keep the interest in buying planes, the game has to widen to other venues.

And that's what Ares is trying to do.
    Keeping the game alive by exploring other interesting possibilities.

So be careful when you call stupid the people who gave a game that you love.
    You never met Andrea, but clearly you must know how much he loves this game.
    So saying that his work is stupid... might be a bit silly?!

I've heard they've been delayed.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Stephen
    Sorties Flown

I've spent far too much recently, so a delay will do me just fine
    But some news would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackronin View Post
    But...
    Calling stupid to other people work and research just because they're not doing your favorite thing is offensive and self-centered.

Probably all the games you like had somebody spending his time in careful research and testing.
    I don't know where this new idea on the game is going but I might point to one or two decisive reasons that you might not have considered:

1) New WW1 planes are getting scarse and with the exception of a small community that wants them all, general public won't buy rare, unknown items and;
    2) To keep the interest in buying planes, the game has to widen to other venues.

Agreed Joaquim.

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Having faith in Murphy, they'll just miss Christmas. Probably Feb 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Brain View Post
    Having faith in Murphy, they'll just miss Christmas. Probably Feb 2017.
    By Christmas would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Carl,
    Positive vibes, man! Positive vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9Lm4Y886k

Quote Originally Posted by brdavis View Post
    What he said!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    I've heard they've been delayed.
    Thanks for inadvertantly proving my point Evan, I'm sure you can guess what my money is on for what caused these delays.

But...

Thanks for your response Joaquim.

As someone who has poured many thousands of dollars into this game (like alot of others here) I think what I said holds a lot of weight especially being a WGS fan, don't you think instead of branching off into la la land they could have poured more time and research into the WGS line to really get that going again and make it a force in the table top gaming world and bring up to the same level as WGF? Instead they still choose to prioritise WGF with nonsensical fantasy stuff even though the timing is perfect to go all in on WGS. WGF is succesful enough in itself to hold fire for a short time.

And one thing you will find me being Joaquim is 100% anti PC (politically correct) so if I see something as a step backwards I will call a spade a spade no matter how many hours of research people have poured into it. I love Andrea and admire him and respect him but we all have to be brave enough to let someone know when we think they are making a huge mistake. Also please note I did not call anyone stupid, I called the project stupid and I still stand by it.

Either this project fails and dissapears (fingers crossed) or it succeeds and muddys the water of a beautiful game.

This is also a tactical stance I'm taking aswell because now if Ares know some of their existing fan base has these concerns it will always be in the back of their mind (if it wasn't already) to not let T&T have any negative impact on the production of the WGF and WGS lines.

I personally love the idea of triplanes and tripods!! I'm a lone war gamer amongst my crew, most of whom would love to play anything sci fi steam punk or alt history. This game is potentially all 3! I actually think this version of the game should be supported on this forum with its own thread like sails of glory has. We need to remember that Ares has actually released multiple other board games this year already, they are not likely to have diverted attention away from WGS for this release.

The information I have heard about a delay does not indicate anything to do with triplanes and tripods being connected. Production is too far along for the bob release, it's likely to be a manufacturing issue that is beyond Ares control.

But I hear your disappointment very strongly Sam!! It's great that WGS has such passion behind it I too wish the releases were thick and fast.

I hope and would gamble that tripods and triplanes will be a gateway game to WGF, which as we all know is a slippery slope to WGS

Thanks for your response Joaquim.

As someone who has poured many thousands of dollars into this game (like alot of others here) I think what I said holds a lot of weight especially being a WGS fan, don't you think instead of branching off into la la land they could have poured more time and research into the WGS line to really get that going again and make it a force in the table top gaming world and bring up to the same level as WGF? Instead they still choose to prioritise WGF with nonsensical fantasy stuff even though the timing is perfect to go all in on WGS. WGF is succesful enough in itself to hold fire for a short time.

And one thing you will find me being Joaquim is 100% anti PC (politically correct) so if I see something as a step backwards I will call a spade a spade no matter how many hours of research people have poured into it. I love Andrea and admire him and respect him but we all have to be brave enough to let someone know when we think they are making a huge mistake. Also please note I did not call anyone stupid, I called the project stupid and I still stand by it.

Either this project fails and dissapears (fingers crossed) or it succeeds and muddys the water of a beautiful game.

This is also a tactical stance I'm taking aswell because now if Ares know some of their existing fan base has these concerns it will always be in the back of their mind (if it wasn't already) to not let T&T have any negative impact on the production of the WGF and WGS lines.
    Don't mix things, Sam.
    We should never mix different things. It's bad for rational thought.

Because I'm kind in the way I address subjects doesn't mean that I am politically correct. Because I prefer to tell things in a non confrontational way it doesn't mean that I don't speak exactly my mind. I do. But I don't need to be rude.

When I got to this game it was dying. I still bought my planes and planned to play with them for many years. I don't accuse the company that is selling me the planes of anything. I buy them because I want to and I live well with my decisions. When I made the maths and understood that it would take more than a decade to get some of the planes I wanted, I start looking elsewhere. And even already having 6 Dauntless for more than three years I still bought the ones Ares released because I want this company to thrive. I don't regret spending that money.

I don't speak of the thousands Euros I already spent. I did it because I wanted to and I don't regret a single coin. (I regret not having money when some planes got out and having to buy them later for a much inflated price (yes DH-2's I'm speaking of you!)

What you call spades, I see it as clubs, so your rhetorical doesn't really makes sense to me and it you call another's people work a stupid thing you are calling them stupid in some way and take this as non PC. There is this modern trend of being offensive and calling it honesty that I don't agree with. If I have to bet on my horse, between your amateur opinion and Andrea's opinion, proofs given, I know where my money is going to.
    Andrea new game is based on carefully thinking and research, your opinion is based on your desire for the things that interest you as a singular person.

Finally. I will see if I like the game. If I do, I'll buy it. If I don't I won't. But no matter what I'll do, I hope it is a success. That will mean more people playing with 1/144 WW1 planes and the possibility of more people to get into WoG. That also means that Ares and Andrea are doing well. And that's enough for me.

And if you are in one corner of Ares fan base, I'm on the other corner. The corner that incentives Ares to try new things to maintain my games alive.
    if they go 1950's jets I won't buy it because I'm not into that, but I hope it works well for them.
    If they go Spanish Civil War I'll buy all their planes.
    If they go Starfighters I might go with it or not. But I'm with them in trying new things.
    And not bitching about it.
    I spent my money on this game because I love it. No one is responsible for that but me.

Every time I see someone wishing that somebody else's project fails it really makes my blood boil.
    And I have a hard time to maintain kindness in my words.
    So I'll stop here.

Um...

Avenger...

Sorry about that... I was day dreaming again...

What if..........................................................................?
    Sails of glory and Wings of glory were made compatible...

Picture it...

One could play 1/1000 world war II ship minis (or 2d 1/1000 mouse pad images of ships) on the surface using new/modified Sails of Glory rules (could still work with sailing vessels for a time travel element) with an overhead areal battle waging simultaneously overhead using the Wings of Glory rules.

I believe it could connect the two games and create a larger universe,

Eventually the minis could even venture into land equipment and personal (if the market supported it). Axis and Allies watch out...

I'm actually hoping to learn the Sails of Glory rules and eventually/potentially create such a patch/mod.

Such an endeavor could create Battle Re-enactments, Dog Fighting, Anti Shipping, Sub Hunting, Port Blockading... Endless...

I have spent a lot of time with Axis and Allies... It lacks the detail, beauty and flair that Wings of Glory corners...

Ares... Wooooo!!!! Thank you for this game... Wooooo!!!!

All kidding aside...
    This game has become so much more than a dogfighting card game...

Chris
    Last edited by THECCRICH; 09-22-2016 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by THECCRICH View Post
    Now that's what I'm talking about...
    And I bet that there will be someone here able to make a card of them for you. (I'm not saying your name, Mike...)

Don't mix things, Sam.
    We should never mix different things. It's bad for rational thought.

Because I'm kind in the way I address subjects doesn't mean that I am politically correct. Because I prefer to tell things in a non confrontational way it doesn't mean that I don't speak exactly my mind. I do. But I don't need to be rude.

When I got to this game it was dying. I still bought my planes and planned to play with them for many years. I don't accuse the company that is selling me the planes of anything. I buy them because I want to and I live well with my decisions. When I made the maths and understood that it would take more than a decade to get some of the planes I wanted, I start looking elsewhere. And even already having 6 Dauntless for more than three years I still bought the ones Ares released because I want this company to thrive. I don't regret spending that money.

I don't speak of the thousands Euros I already spent. I did it because I wanted to and I don't regret a single coin. (I regret not having money when some planes got out and having to buy them later for a much inflated price (yes DH-2's I'm speaking of you!)

What you call spades, I see it as clubs, so your rhetorical doesn't really makes sense to me and it you call another's people work a stupid thing you are calling them stupid in some way and take this as non PC. There is this modern trend of being offensive and calling it honesty that I don't agree with. If I have to bet on my horse, between your amateur opinion and Andrea's opinion, proofs given, I know where my money is going to.
    Andrea new game is based on carefully thinking and research, your opinion is based on your desire for the things that interest you as a singular person.

Finally. I will see if I like the game. If I do, I'll buy it. If I don't I won't. But no matter what I'll do, I hope it is a success. That will mean more people playing with 1/144 WW1 planes and the possibility of more people to get into WoG. That also means that Ares and Andrea are doing well. And that's enough for me.

And if you are in one corner of Ares fan base, I'm on the other corner. The corner that incentives Ares to try new things to maintain my games alive.
    if they go 1950's jets I won't buy it because I'm not into that, but I hope it works well for them.
    If they go Spanish Civil War I'll buy all their planes.
    If they go Starfighters I might go with it or not. But I'm with them in trying new things.
    And not bitching about it.
    I spent my money on this game because I love it. No one is responsible for that but me.

Every time I see someone wishing that somebody else's project fails it really makes my blood boil.
    And I have a hard time to maintain kindness in my words.
    So I'll stop here.
    I didn't mix a single thing mate. In fact my whole point is to not mix things! And as far as rational thought goes I take issue with some of your statements or assumptions I should say.

What you are doing is getting your back up for someone who is airing their own opinion. I don't speak of the money of I've spent in this game to gain some sort of respect or entitlement, that's why I added "(like alot of others here)" so don't for one second think that I believe I'm the number one guy and what I say goes. Far from it in fact. The reason I said that is because unlike your average Joe who couldn't care less I've poured money into this game not only to play the game but also to support the company who keeps delivering these beautiful game pieces. we have members on this site who have nothing to do with Ares yet have swayed decision making by passing on our communities thoughts and feedback.

I have never accused Ares of anything so I don't even know why you said that. Maybe look up the meaning of the word accused in the dictionary, I understand english may not be your first language and that's understandable. When you tell your friend you think they're making a mistake you are not accusing them you are helping them see things from a different perspective and sayings its stupid doesn't mean you are calling that person stupid at all. Ever heard of tough love? Many fine and honorable people in history have made glaringly stupid mistakes.

But then again I received this same treatment when I voiced my support for Brexit. Reminds me of a Hillary Clinton quote "I will spread love & acceptance all over the world and crush anyone who stands in my way."

It just seems that people can't handle an opposing opinion to theirs anymore or else their blood boils.

To be honest I can't believe I've had to explain my self to this extent. It's the epitomy of PC.

And thanks to all those who read my views and moved on or replied with respect.

Thumbs up

But...

Well said 'Quim!

Quote Originally Posted by THECCRICH View Post
    Um...

Avenger...

Chris
    Here:

http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/armamen...TBFavenger.gif

Or here:

http://www.shapeways.com/product/WRB...ionId=58473043

And I bet that there will be someone here able to make a card of them for you. (I'm not saying your name, Mike...)
    Not mine, but... Two here: WGS USA planes by Max Headroom- One of Two Avengers
    Mike

I didn't mix a single thing mate. In fact my whole point is to not mix things! And as far as rational thought goes I take issue with some of your statements or assumptions I should say.
    I think that you're still mixing things. Maybe you're not really understanding my meaning or maybe you don't want to.
    So this will be my last take on this subject since after this we're just sparring pointlessly.

What you are doing is getting your back up for someone who is airing their own opinion. I don't speak of the money of I've spent in this game to gain some sort of respect or entitlement, that's why I added "(like alot of others here)" so don't for one second think that I believe I'm the number one guy and what I say goes. Far from it in fact. The reason I said that is because unlike your average Joe who couldn't care less I've poured money into this game not only to play the game but also to support the company who keeps delivering these beautiful game pieces. we have members on this site who have nothing to do with Ares yet have swayed decision making by passing on our communities thoughts and feedback.
    You never heard me saying that you weren't entitled to an opinion. More than that we all have our opinions and personal views on many topics in this forum and we discuss them and make pools and discuss them again and surely this has a weight on Ares view of the game. And it wasn't your core opinion that made me react to your post.
    It's pretty obvious in my words what made me react to your post but I'll explain one last time:

1) The tone of your post;
    2) The offensive words you used on it and;
    3) The self legitimizing righteousness of it.

If you had said "I don't like the idea of tripods and triplane and I would much prefer that research would go into (per example) torpedo bombers and campaign books and boxes" I would have said my piece about it on a friendly and engaging post. But that's not what you did.

You soiled other people´s work with mean words and in the next post you wished them to fail in their enterprise. And that is ugly whatever your wishes about this game direction are.

Did you get it now?

I have never accused Ares of anything so I don't even know why you said that. Maybe look up the meaning of the word accused in the dictionary, I understand english may not be your first language and that's understandable. When you tell your friend you think they're making a mistake you are not accusing them you are helping them see things from a different perspective and sayings its stupid doesn't mean you are calling that person stupid at all. Ever heard of tough love? Many fine and honorable people in history have made glaringly stupid mistakes.
    I think you should go up and re-read your first post (#168) on this topic in a detached way. From a point of view that is not your own centered one. It might be enlightening.
    And no, English is not my first language but I think I can read and write on it in a most clear way to understand undertones... And maybe you have to double check your own meanings then. Even if English is your native language.

But then again I received this same treatment when I voiced my support for Brexit. Reminds me of a Hillary Clinton quote "I will spread love & acceptance all over the world and crush anyone who stands in my way."

It just seems that people can't handle an opposing opinion to theirs anymore or else their blood boils.

To be honest I can't believe I've had to explain my self to this extent. It's the epitomy of PC.
    If you really believe in open discussion and share your opinions on a politically correct or incorrect way you really must get acquainted to the notion that if you give your opinion you'll receive back other people's opinions. I hope that by now you know that it works this way.

You know you're not in the kid's game "I'm the King" where you say your piece and no one else can contradict you, right?

You once again are mixing things together, by bringing the Brexit conversation up, but let's see to it. If I remember well that you gave your opinion and then other people (me included) countered your opinion and that made you feel bad. You took it badly. I am sorry, Sam, that's not how freedom of speech works.

And finally and this is the last time I'll talk about this. I can argue in a civilized way with everyone about everything. So you failed once again to understand my point. I'll make it plain now: What made my blood boil wasn't your opinion. I can understand your opinion perfectly well and I can even understand your frustration about waiting one more month for the BoB box and planes. What made my blood boil was your lack of common civility and respect about other people's work. If you cannot understand what I mean here and if you read your post #168 and don't find anything wrong with it then that's something you have to deal with not me.

I'm done here. I wish you good games. Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    The unofficial stats for the Avenger are:

Grumman TBF-1/1C Avenger
    Movement deck: K*
    Weapons: Pilot - B/A
    Dorsal turret: 3:00 to 9:00, low to high; A/A;
    Ventral gun: rear arc, low: A/A
    Damage: 21
    Ceiling: 8
    Climb: 5
    Base: HF

Grumman TBF-3 Avenger
    Movement deck: K*
    Weapons: Pilot - B/A
    Dorsal turret: 3:00 to 9:00, low to high; A/A;
    Ventral gun: rear arc, low: A/A
    Damage: 21
    Ceiling: 10
    Climb: 5
    Base: HF

NICE TOYS FROM ARES...as always,

BUT LIKE ALWAYS...delivery date promises always broken DELAY AFTER DELAY, one reason after another....

planes of ships it's always the same...

Look at the kickstarter fiasco for the Big Bombers...how late were they finally getting into the market??

Not to put a spoiler on the situation...

BUT let's be realistic chaps...experience shows us....

They were never going to be released in October...despite many claims and expectations to the contrary!

Perhaps we should start a book on when we believe ARES will actually make them available???

and the monies raised go to Charity...

my money... is not this side of end of November 2016,

IF we are lucky

Happy Christmas everyone!

Mav

I suppose they´ll get here when they get here and not a moment before. Like waiting for Santa at Xmas but we dont know when Xmas day is.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Feb.
    Informed advice or speculation?

It would be nice if we had them here in Australia by January in time for Cancon.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast