Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: WGS Battle of Britain Update

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Very true, the London ones would be a great boost for the bombers.
    Rob.
    Absolutely. I'd have to have one... or one of each (if it were split between two).

YES!!!! Guys the reprint of the Battle of Britain Starter Set BEFORE they sell out world wide is incredible news!! Not only does it show good sales, it shows that Ares is listening to us and is ensuring that at least the starter sets stay available!! I'm bloody stoked. I already have a but tonne (metric but tonne that is) of them in stock, but hey, more the merrier! YES!!!!

Hope they can coordinate with the new bombers.
    That would really keep the momentum up.

No need to co-ordinate if they are already on shelves The good thing here is there should NEVER be a time where they aren't on the shelves. This reprint is coming at a time that will prevent a gap. I still have a stack of them of Aussie retailers.

But yes, everyone here wants some German bombers.. the JU88 and Do 17 is going to do extremely well. SM79's will be my personal fav though

This is good news. It shows ARES is committed to keeping Wings alive.

Yes, it makes good sense because new players attracted by the bomber models will need the rules and counters etc. and some fighters to go with the bombers.

Looking for any info on when we might see new planes, I checked this place: Ares Games - Upcoming Products

Not everything I wanted to see, but the BoB Starter Set (reprint) is listed for March 2018.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

What month last year was the BoB set released?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokhuah View Post
    What month last year was the BoB set released?
    Keith shipped my pre-order on March 24th

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Looking for any info on when we might see new planes, I checked this place: Ares Games - Upcoming Products

Not everything I wanted to see, but the BoB Starter Set (reprint) is listed for March 2018.

personally i wouldve preferred to other aircraft 1st. but reprinting battle of britain is good for the game so i think its a great idea.

This news is a pleasant surprise and shows that the product must have sold well in general.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112