Ares Games

Thread: Solo Software Official Thread

Default Solo Software Official Thread

Hi everyone,

I am glad to announce that the new domain www.digital-game-aides.com launches today! With it the newest version of the WoG solo software!
    This will be the official thread for discussing it's matters regarding the Wings of Glory aspect.

The new software features all sorts of cool new things. The best is the image based output! Be sure to check it out. If you encounter any bugs please let me know via the feedback button on the main page or simply contact me via the WoG forums. For now focus will be on adding new games to the website but if you see any bugs I will make it a priority in fixing it!

Enjoy guys and girls!
    Last edited by DGH; 06-27-2016 at 06:33.

I will take a better look at this when I have more time

Interesting... You have peaked my curiosity!

Black Sheep One and Grumpybear, give it a try. Please leave some feedback here or via the contact form on stuff you don't like. Also if you encounter any bugs or for instance if the instructions are unclear! I am very motivated to make something useful!

It looks very promising Daan. WGS needs something like this, I will give it a try on the weekend.

I never played WGF but I had a look at the solo app. I love their layout and agree it is very useful due to it's simplicity. But the simplicity is just what limits it. I set out to make something similar but much more comprehensive. I see no reason to make an AI that doesn't do much reasoning with all that computing power available. The trick with this is to make it easy to operate, I am hoping I did a good job so far.

Hi Daan I will try out your WGS solo app tonight and post some feedback.

I know have a smart phone, I will need to see about getting this!

Similar Missions

1. Official RAF FE8 Painting Thread
    By Guntruck in forum Painting Showcase
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-18-2021, 02:09
  2. Universal Solo Software for all devices V1.0 out now!
    By DGH in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 23:52
  3. Official AGO Painting Thread
    By Boney10 in forum Painting Showcase
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-04-2019, 12:45
  4. Solo software
    By DGH in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 00:31