As promised, the overdue reboot of my "You Get ONE Pick" thread. You get to nominate one plane for each sculpt Ares has in-hand, and I'll even extend that to include Series 3. (NOT YET on Series 4, we'll reboot the thread again adding Series 4 after Series 3 is released.)

THE RULES:
1. ANY mention of the SE5 in this thread gets you banned from play both here and in the "SE5 Specific Picks" thread I started to contain the obsessiveness, your vote will not be counted in either place. (I will re-run the survey after the Series 3 reprint drops, with Series 4 including the SE5 added--when that happens I'll just slot the results of that thread in as your SE5 nominations.)
2. ONE PICK per customer per sculpt!
3. This is an ESSAY SECTION, so don't just drop a name or a pic, write your best business case for the pick--imagine that you're trying to explain to the idiots in the Brass Hats Club why this specific bird above all others of its type should be preserved for posterity. If somebody else has already submitted your pick, don't worry about it, you can still try to make a stronger argument for that pick...
4. Aircraft must be colorful or otherwise eye-catching, preferably not readily mistaken for one of the existing offerings. (Example, MvR had at least seven Dr.I's, most of which were painted like the one in the Duel Pack, so changing from 152/17 "last survivor" to 161/17 "Utility Hack" wouldn't fly.)
5. Pilot must be an ace of some name recognition ("household name" of the time or still well-known today) or have an interesting or inspiring story. Preferably a pilot who hasn't already been represented with a WoW or WGF miniature, or has maybe *one* plane already.
6. To have your pick considered, you MUST begin your post with the statement "I have read and understand The Rules in the first post of this thread."

Open Season, name your picks and make your best cases, guys!

Series 1 SPAD XIII
Esc. 169, Hay de Slade (Teaticket)
Calabria (Marechallannes)
Sopwith Camel
Jordon (Shadowcat)
MacLaren (Capt. Chum)
Mantel (flash)
Albatros D.Va (D.V also?)
Jasta 69, Bohning (Boney10)
Jasta 18, Monnington (Stumptonian)
Jasta 40, Dilthey (greenalfonzo)
Jasta 5, Wolff (Teaticket)
Fokker F.I/Dr.I
Voss (BB401)
Jasta 11, Mohnicke (flash)
Jacobs, 450/17 early "art" (Capt. Chum)
Jacobs, 450/17 late "plain" (Nachtschwarmer)
Series 2 Sopwith Snipe
No. 43 Sq., King (flash)
Fokker D.VII
JG nr II, Berthold (Teaticket)
Airco DH4
N0. 202 Sq. c/n N9557 (flash)
LFG Roland C.II
Series 3 Nieuport 17 RAF RE8 Albatros D.III UFAG C.I
Series 5 Morane-Saulnier N
Bayetto - flash
Airco DH2
29 Sq, McCudden (flash)
Fokker E.III
Boelcke - flash
Halberstadt D.II
Jasta 4, Bernert (Teaticket)
Series 6 Sopwith Tripe Hanriot HD.1
De Meulemeester (flash)
Coppens camo (Old guy)
Aviatik D.I SSW D.III
Udet (Dom S)
Series 7 SPAD VII
Pinsard (Teaticket)
Kennedy-Cochran-Patrick (flash)
Boyau (Shadowcat)
Albatros D.II (D.I also?)
Student (flash)
Bristol F.2B
Atkey? & Gass (Shadowcat)
No 48 Sq, Park & Noss, A7182 (flash)
Halberstadt CL.II
Schlasta 15, Huffzky & Ehmann - flash
Series 8 Nieuport 28
94th AS, Campbell (flash)
Fokker E.V/D.VIII Macchi M.5 Hannover CL.IIIa
Specials Caproni Ca.3 Gotha G.V H-P O/400 Zeppelin Staaken R.VI
Disqualified
I've also carried over the nominations from the old thread.