Ares Games

Thread: So where's my kickstarter?

Default So where's my kickstarter?

I live in the center of the country and ordered everything but haven't seen or heard anything. Do I continue to wait? Should I contact them? If so who do I contact?

Quote Originally Posted by phililphall View Post
    I live in the center of the country and ordered everything but haven't seen or heard anything. Do I continue to wait? Should I contact them? If so who do I contact?
    Some day soon I hope

Phil, you live in Illinois so disappointment should not be a new thing. Hang in there buddy.

The Kickstarter page said that US backers who hadn't received their pledge before 15th Feb should contact them. 29th Feb for those in South America.

US Backers

Your rewards are shipping from the US warehouse with UPS. Shipping from the US warehouse should be completed this week, so there's not necessarily anything amiss if you have not received the models yet. If you do not receive them before February, 15th, please be in touch with our customer care so that we can check if there is a delivery problem.

Latin America Backers

Your rewards are shipping from the US warehouse with USPS. Transit time may be 2 weeks or more, depending where you live. If you do not receive your rewards before February, 29th, please be in touch with our customer care so that we can check if there is a delivery problem.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1480816

customercare[at]aresgames.eu

Similar Missions

1. Has anyone in Oz got their Kickstarter yet????
    By gully_raker in forum Australian Wing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 23:29
  2. Kickstarter Update!
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 01:29
  3. KICKSTARTER
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum Fire in the Skies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2016, 16:10
  4. Kickstarter???