Ares Games

Thread: running scenarios at origins 2016

Default running scenarios at origins 2016

hi guys. rather than giving our club (western ohio games club) a straight discount this year gama wants us to volunteer which includes running scenarios. i was toying with the idea of running a scenario for wgf but, obviously i want to coordinate with those of you whom are already planning to run scenarios. so what would be a good time slot so as not to interfere with everybody elses scenarios?

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

You might try PMing The Cowman, Phillip - he's the scheduling genie for the Origins WGF and WGS (and SOG) games. I imagine he could share those game slot times with you to try and help you avoid potential conflicts.

All the best,
    Matt

Phillip, sending you an email with the full schedule we have.

Of course, the midnight to 8 a.m. slots are all available....so there are some openings.

Keith, can I also have the schedule. I asked about it back in January but have not seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Phillip, sending you an email with the full schedule we have.
    got it!!! thanks again keith!!!

from the looks of it if i run anything itll be either wed night or sunday afternoon. ill have to wait to hear back from our club president about what theyre requiring of us and what all itll entail before finalizing. who knows, if it entails too much we just might all say the hell with the discount. ill post any further updates here.

ok ill be running a wgf scenario "bombing the reich" wednesday from 8pm-11pm for 13 plus players. any and all are welcome and dont let the late end time deter you. if you want to play for awhile and bow out thatd be fine.

Similar Missions

1. Origins Game Fair 2016 (15-19 June)
    By fast.git in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 06:31
  2. National: Running WoW/WoG at Con of North
    By wbfritze in forum US Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 21:02