Ares Games

Thread: Bit of a low profile

Default Bit of a low profile

Been a bit quiet of late for a while chaps, apologies. Life has been hectic and busy, as it has a tendency to be from time to time, which is part of the cause - the other is that I've injured my right arm and doing most anything at the moment is pretty painful so I'm not using the computer unless absolutely necessary until it improves. Obviously painting is out too, and haven't done much gaming lately alas!

Having made that sound like a story of woe - it's not meant to sound that bad, really - I'm still keen to get to local stuff when it happens, so if there are any fun events fairly locally, please drop me a line and it'll bounce an email to me.

Regards,
    A

Hi Alex.

I recognise the hectic and busy part!
    Take care of that arm - hope to see you back in the circuit soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromoi View Post
    Been a bit quiet of late for a while chaps, apologies. Life has been hectic and busy, as it has a tendency to be from time to time, which is part of the cause - the other is that I've injured my right arm and doing most anything at the moment is pretty painful so I'm not using the computer unless absolutely necessary until it improves. Obviously painting is out too, and haven't done much gaming lately alas!

Having made that sound like a story of woe - it's not meant to sound that bad, really - I'm still keen to get to local stuff when it happens, so if there are any fun events fairly locally, please drop me a line and it'll bounce an email to me.

Regards,
    A
    I can sympathise with the hand/arm issues. I've been recruiting friends to do my painting for me.
    When they design a paint brush with an undo button, I'll be in heaven
    Hope you get back up to speed soon.

Sorry to hear ou not too good at the moment Alex, Ill let you know if/ when something close by.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Hello Alex and sorry to hear of your arm injury. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery there as I understand how frustrated you must be feeling from the modelling point of view.

I think life's rich pattern has a few of us maintaining low profiles at the moment - myself included. But the best thing is knowing that though your priorities may match many of ours: 1) Family 2) Work 3) Wings of Glory / hobbies and interests ... You can and will be back. Normal services are set to resume so the saying goes - even if it's not just yet

I am sorry to hear about your injury, Alex. Take care and I hope that the pain goes soon.

Copped a bit of flak over the trenches Alex ? I hope you're milking it for all it's worth with Kes !
    Is Beachhead at Bournemouth in range for you ? Sat 20th Feb.
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...ad-Bournemouth

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Sorry to hear that Alex. Hope it gets better soon.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Get well soon Alex.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Copped a bit of flak over the trenches Alex ? I hope you're milking it for all it's worth with Kes !
    A man was so sick he couldn't get out of bed to go to the doctor, so he sent his wife.

After listening to the symptoms, the doctor said, "Your husband has a very serious disease which can be aggravated by stress. You must follow a certain regimen, or else your husband will die. Each morning, fix him a big, nutritious breakfast. You must always be pleasant and do everything to keep your husband in a good mood. Don't overwork him. Don't burden him with your problems. Most important, make love to him daily...twice a day on weekend. If you do all this, your husband should regain his good health."

When the wife arrived at home from seeing the doctor, the husband asked the wife, "What did the doctor say to you?"

She said: "The doctor says you're going to die."
    I hope your Better Half is a bit more compliant that the above gentleman's.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

(sympathetic head bobs) from the lizard.

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Slow and steady wins this kind of race, Alex - hope you continue to feel better and improve!

All the best,
    Matt

sorry to hear about your troubles. i hope you mend soon!!!!

I trust you will be fully recovered soon Alex.
    It must be most frustrating to be incapacitated in this way.
    All my best wishes.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

LOOP

Get well soon, Alex

Similar Missions

1. Do we have the same Profile?
    By andron234 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 00:13
  2. General flight profile
    By johnbiggles in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 13:24
  3. National: Profile picture?