For the past three years we have selected a member of the site to join us at Origins Game Fair in Columbus Ohio. Each year it gets harder and harder to select just a single person that deserves this honor. This year's winner had been a member of the site since 2010 and has flown over 3,000 sorties, but his biggest contribution to the game is being one of the founding members of the Prague Summer Con, now going into it's 4th year.

It is with great pleasure that I announce Dan-Sam (Daniel) as this year's Lend-Lease participant!

I have personally met Daniel when my wife and I traveled to Prague for sight seeing. Daniel made sure to arrange for me to meet the other Czec's pilots and get a few games in. All of their pilots are a special group that welcomes pilots from all over the world to share a little table air space with them for some friendly and fun games. It is truly and honor to have one of their members come over to the US and just us here.

Over the next couple of month we will be running several raffle style fund raisers here on the site to generate the funds needed to cover the expenses of the Lend-Lease program.

But for now, please join me in congratulating Daniel on his selection!