Ares Games

Thread: Latest "Giats" Kickstarter News

Default Latest "Giats" Kickstarter News

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, latest comms received via Kickstarter.....

Ladies and Gentlemen
    we are proud to announce that, yesterday, the entire GIANTS OF THE SKY production was collected at the factory by our freight forwarder.
    We also have the Estimated Time of Arrival to our warehouses, which is from January, 15th to January 20th depending on the warehouse location (Australia a little sooner, Europe a little later).
    We can now be confident that we will be able to ship your rewards before the end of January. The main factor that can still affect the delivery time, except strikes and other similar events, is custom clearance, which is always slightly unpredictable.
    We got a few samples here in the office, so we can now offer you a look inside the Kickstarter Edition of one of our four "Giants of the Sky", in this 4X Unboxing Video.

Saw this earlier this morning. I look forward to putting these on the table at our FLGS. There should be some interesting scenarios ahead.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Not in time for Vapnartak then, damn.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Saw this email this morning. I'll be able to run the game at Cold Wars I had planned for November Fall In! It will be nice to have them in the hangar to open up more gaming options.

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    I've got damns! : )
    So has Ares' distribution channels.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Similar Missions

1. Wings of Glory "Giants of the Sky" Kickstarter
    By Marechallannes in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 884
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 16:03
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 05:00
  3. National: Kickstarter "Giants of the sky"
    By Warlock in forum Italian Wing
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 23:26
  4. Replies: 0