Ares Games

Thread: Cold Wars 2016

Default Cold Wars 2016

I have submitted 2 Wings of Glory games for Cold Wars '16. Saturday at 1300 a bombing raid on London. Hopefully the Giants will be out by then! At 1800 it's WW2, Coral Sea, Japanese attack on the Yorktown and Lexington. I'm also running a BattlefrontWW2 (15mm) game Friday morning, US vs French Nov '42 N. Africa. I should run a WOG game at the same time on the same battlefield! No, a cooler mind prevailed when I submitted the games.

Game submission is open through Dec 18th for anyone else planning on putting on a game.

Hmmm... according to the website I could buy a one day admission, and my wife and kids could get in for free.
    This is tempting.

Btw, did you see the hotel is going on the auction block? News of that came to me by way of my TravellerCon friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmacek View Post

Btw, did you see the hotel is going on the auction block? News of that came to me by way of my TravellerCon friends.
    Yes, I was told this by a friend who received an email about it from HMGS. Funny that I did not get an email from HMGS even though I am a lifetime member.
    I just hope contracts are honored and the show goes on, or HMGS finds another venue nearby.

Similar Missions

1. Cold Wars
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 15:02
  2. National: Cold Wars 2014
    By Teaticket in forum US Wing
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 18:26
  3. Anyone going to Cold Wars this weekend?
    By Carlos von C in forum US Wing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 19:18
  4. Cold Wars
    By BobP in forum US Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:19
  5. Cold Wars 2011
    By john snelling in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 18:23