Ares Games

Thread: Warfare November 2015

Default Warfare November 2015

Just received word that we are not down for Warfare this year.
    Looks like emails have gone astray in the ether.
    So sorry guys and gals, no wings .
    I have asked them to keep us in mind though for any late drop outs so things could change.
    Ill keep you posted.
    If we dont get in, my apologies this has been a hetic year and Its my fault we didnt get in but Ill make sure we do for 2016

Awwww!

Never mind - I'll just pop along as a punter.

Many thanks for chasing this, Chris.
    Last edited by Flying Helmut; 09-29-2015 at 06:17.

Just have to down a few with my mates after we have had a look round.

I'm sure missing out for one year isn't a major hardship
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Oh.. that's harsh Gunners...funny but harsh !

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

So Warfare 2015 has been and for me gone, went today and seemed very strange entering the doors into the Gym area and no Wings table!
    I did overhear a few punters wondering where we were so looks like we do have some fans about.
    I did , while moseying about the trade area come accross a few intrepid members of the UK Squadrons weaving about the patrons and an impromptu meeting took placeby, of all places, the Kaiser Rushforth stand, Flash getting ready for the Handley Pages, Flying Helmut szing up some fast fighter trays as well as heavy fighter and medium bomber trays, while I was slopping about for the new Sails trays.
    So even though we were not present, due to my error, again sorry guys I take full responsability for the lack of a table, it was good to see and have a quick chat to
    Flash, AJ, Flying Helmut, Bogue and , not least, NeilcFord hope you all managed to get what you needed chaps, now off to put my ships in their lovely new homes
    See you all at the next one chaps

So even though we were not present, due to my error, again sorry guys I take full responsability for the lack of a table, it was good to see and have a quick chat to
    Flash, AJ, Flying Helmut, Bogue and , not least, NeilcFord hope you all managed to get what you needed chaps, now off to put my ships in their lovely new homes
    See you all at the next one chaps[/QUOTE]

Let me know what you think of the 'SAILS' trays as I was thinking of throwing out some heavy hints to my nearest and dearest about what I would like for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    So even though we were not present, due to my error........
    Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    So even though we were not present, due to my error, again sorry guys I take full responsibility.......
    No. I am Spartacus!

...I did , while moseying about the trade area come accross a few intrepid members of the UK Squadrons weaving about the patrons and an impromptu meeting took place by, of all places, the Kaiser Rushforth stand...
    That was funny, no one in sight then all of a sudden, a bit of banter and heckling, and there's half a dozen of us in one spot ! It was good to see you all and all in good spirits.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Glad a good time was had by all. Having been to the Crisis show at Antwerp the week before I decided not to push my luck with SWMBO by going to Reading. Consoled myself with a trip to Waylands Games instead
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Was indeed good to bump in to you all yesterday. No Wings purchases for me, but I did get the storage I wanted for all the 10mm stuff I picked up, so a success in my books.

See some of you at Revielle.

- Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Let me know what you think of the 'SAILS' trays as I was thinking of throwing out some heavy hints to my nearest and dearest about what I would like for Christmas.
    Reg have a look here for a quick review of the ship trays

http://www.sailsofglory.org/showthre...4474#post54474

Reg have a look here for a quick review of the ship trays

http://www.sailsofglory.org/showthre...4474#post54474
    Thanks Chris. Very informative. Looking forward to part 2.
    Further I did not realise that the Sails of Glory Anchorage existed. I should have known that there would be something. I am now a member of the Anchorage

old75er

Well Chaps i was totally gutted on sunday just gone.
    No Flash to thrash,plus bought a friend and his son to introduce to the game, as i have been selling it to them lol!!.
    Anyway its not put them off they live in oxford so if anyone is in the area who could steer them to a club that play the game,would be most grateful.
    On a good note bought 2 more planes one for my son he chose to claim the germans,im left with the french hey ho!.
    well lets hope next year your there if not somewhere else.
    regards
    Older

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2015, 06:39
  2. Kentucky: Airfest 2015 September 12, 2015 Georgetown Kentucky
    By Gribble in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:06
  3. Warfare, Reading 14/15 November
    By Boney10 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 3