Ares Games

Thread: Super Ace question

Default Super Ace question

Would do you think are the qualifiers should be between a regular ace and a super ace?

I'm sorry if it's been covered and I missed it... but in what context? Are you talking point values (per your earlier work on the formula), or something else entirely?

Hard question, especially for WWI. I feel that, for example, Max Immelman was one of ace of aces, and had "just" 15 victories. Freiherr MvR 80, but for a long time. And what about Rickenbacker? Is he or not?

No, I can not say any number of victories

I agree, Daniel. Many of the early aces' "lower" scores were a reflection of the limited number of targets as much as (or more than) their relative level of talent. Similarly, the target-rich environment of mid-late 1918 resulted in some aces scoring at a prodigious rate.

Quote Originally Posted by fast.git View Post
    I'm sorry if it's been covered and I missed it... but in what context? Are you talking point values (per your earlier work on the formula), or something else entirely?
    The game came out with ace cards one of them was a super ace which for every phase the pilot would lose two recovery vice one.

Similar Missions

1. Homemade Super Glue applicator
    By miscmini in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 08:44
  2. Super Zeppelin Build Pre-view
    By clipper1801 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 22:00
  3. Fokker D VII...It sounds super!
    By Bluedevil in forum WGS: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 4