Ares Games

Thread: WANTED: Crimson Skies (or applicable) Aircraft

Featherstone

Default WANTED: Crimson Skies (or applicable) Aircraft

Greetings!

I am currently on the hunt for any Crimson Skies (or so themed/related) aircraft or rules, including FASA, Wizkids, or Ral Partha/Iron Wind lines. Especially: Hollywood Knights, Broadway Bombers, Red Skull Legion, Black Swans, Sky Enforcers Ace Pack, East Meets West Ace Pack, Aces Wild Ace Pack (or any of their aircraft). Also individual Brigand fighter minis, or even any spare 1/200 or 1/300 ww2 aircraft kits for kitbashing (esp. cockpits).

Any help, any tips on where to find, any cleaning out of the old-dusty-minis-closet-from-long-ago would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, I have access to some old Wings of War line WW2 aircraft minis if anyone is interested to trade for them. Including: Grumman F4F E3 Martlet, A6M2 "O", Aichi D3A Val, Junkers Ju. 87, Hawker Hurricane, and others.

Thanks

Btw, would appreciate a quick run-through of what the thread prefix means... not really sure if the above is correct, apologies if not.

Good luck, Crimson Skies stuff is getting very hard to find. Your best bet might be on BGG.com

As for the prefixes, they are to give viewers a sense of what the tread pertains to without having to open it. You marked yours WGS, so we know it pertains to WWII.

Featherstone

Thank you sir! Just looked over there and already I've found some possible items.
    Thanks also for the clarification on prefixes.

I know the Soldiery in Columbus has some; you might try to contact Ann (Misdomingo) to see if anything can be arrainged.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Just PM'd you Joseph.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Featherstone View Post
    Thank you sir! Just looked over there and already I've found some possible items.
    Hi Joseph - I'm the guy on BGG who's selling the Crimson Skies planes. I responded to your Geekmail earlier this evening. Let me know what you want!

edit: I also have the Wings Over Manhattan expansion for sale on BGG...priced to move!

Similar Missions

1. Crimson Skies Adaptation to Wings of War
    By mrdugsir in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2020, 06:03
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2015, 11:11
  3. WGF WGF - Wanted
    By P-51D in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:38
  4. WGS Revolution in the skies J decks wanted.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 00:21