Ares Games

Thread: Is there an Illinois or St Louis Flight?

Default Is there an Illinois or St Louis Flight?

Maybe my search-fu is weak or my observer lost our map, but I cannot find an Illinois or St. Louis flight. Do we have one? Looks like either Ohio or Tennessee are the closest I can find. Thanks

Kevin,

These are the other pilots whom have identified themselves as being in IL.

Alberts1350 Batavia, IL

artbraune Chicago, IL

LPW Arlington Hts, IL

KGS Glenview, IL

phililphall Mahomet, IL

Tek34 Chicago, IL

Wjhupp Glen Ellyn, IL

Thank you Major! Hmm, they are all 300 miles North of me, got room for a Yankee who loves hush puppies, grits and iced tea in the Nashville Squadron?

We always welcome fellow pilots to our table.

Closer to you may be one of our fellows in Clarksville, Tn. He is on here under log-in: mholiver (click on his name and you'll get to his profile).

It's several months away, but I am working towards running some WoW games at NashCon (the Nashville Wargaming convention which is held here on Memorial Day weekend each year). Perhaps you can do some long range planning, and try to make it down for a few games.

Appreciate the invite, sounds like fun.

As the gaming schedule for NashCon gets firmed up I'll be making announcements and posting invites here on the forums.

I'm sure you'll enjoy perusing the many posts. I've found lots of great info , as well as a bit of humor here on the forums.

I'm still working on getting everyone into Wings, Squadrons and Flights... it will be a while before I can get everyone done though! I can say that with the help of my hard working Wing and Squadron commanders, we have some pretty big improvements in store for the site when it come to connecting local players.

Similar Missions

1. WGF: Flight of Giants
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:24
  2. First Flight
    By CappyTom in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 17:41