Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New ACE Hangar Trays

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    I'll have to design some up for both games for an early 2020 production run. I also need to decide how to do the tripod trays... the Mk. IV is really tall!
    Outstanding! It would be great to have all my Ares minis in your foam. (Ok, that may sound weird...)

Cheers!

The ACE Hangar Trays are on on Pre-Order on the AA site. Place your pre-order before March 8th and save $1 per tray!

Great! My whole collection so far is WGS. There are some planes that aren’t listed specifically and I want to be able to put yhem in trays too:

Yokosuka D4Y3 and D4Y1
    B-25s (I have 2: is it one or two to a B-25 tray?)
    B-17G bit of lace and Avro Dambuster (are these heavy bombers for the trays?)

Does the color of the bottoms matter? Do people color code?

Quote Originally Posted by JediSmurf View Post
    Great! My whole collection so far is WGS. There are some planes that aren’t listed specifically and I want to be able to put yhem in trays too:

Yokosuka D4Y3 and D4Y1
    B-25s (I have 2: is it one or two to a B-25 tray?)
    B-17G bit of lace and Avro Dambuster (are these heavy bombers for the trays?)

Does the color of the bottoms matter? Do people color code?
    Large fighter for the Yokosuka (I just updated the description on the site to include that one, thanks)
    Two B-25s per tray (He-111 is the same)
    Yes, the B-17 and Lanc use the heavy bomber tray. One mini per tray.

The colors do not matter from a function stand point. I personally put Allies in blue trays and Axis in red trays. That just makes it easier for me to find things in my bag.

Thanks! That’s very helpful. If I’m sleeving movement cards, is there enough allowance to use the spaces provided in the hangars? If not, is there a planes only option? I’m sold on the concept.

Heya Keith, when will the WGF and T&T trays be returning to the store?

These trays are nice. What size of storage box does everyone use?

I keep my tripods in the big game box. I'd like to find pluck foam, or something nicer, for that. The box is plenty tall enough and with the Tripods out of their individual boxes there's more than enough room. and I have two plus of each tripod.

Quote Originally Posted by camelbeagle View Post
    There are a handful of different bags designed to hold 7in x 13.5in gaming miniature trays. I have yet to settle on one, but the Army Transport Mark II, the Sword Bag, and the Portable Warfare bag are a few that I've seen mentioned here so far.

Quote Originally Posted by driph View Post
    Heya Keith, when will the WGF and T&T trays be returning to the store?
    I'm expecting an update from the foam factory either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    I keep my tripods in the big game box. I'd like to find pluck foam, or something nicer, for that. The box is plenty tall enough and with the Tripods out of their individual boxes there's more than enough room. and I have two plus of each tripod.
    I had some T&T trays designed and offered them for pre-sale, but no one ordered any

Quote Originally Posted by camelbeagle View Post
    driph did a good job covering the size and what bags will fit these trays.

Great - I will be ordering 2 or 3.
    There is no Order Button - can you update this thread when they are available for order?

I'm expecting an update from the foam factory either Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Looking forward to it!

I had some T&T trays designed and offered them for pre-sale, but no one ordered any
    Oh no! I was hoping to order a T&T tray along with the rest of em, but I didn't want to preorder as I hadn't decided on a storage solution at the time. Does this mean the T&T trays were scrapped, or are you still going to stock a few?

[...] I had some T&T trays designed and offered them for pre-sale, but no one ordered any
    Your trays fit the T&T box? If they fit my tripod count I'm sorry I missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Great - I will be ordering 2 or 3.
    There is no Order Button - can you update this thread when they are available for order?
    The pre-order period is over and since I do not have any in stock right now, I'm not taking order for them. It messes up my inventory levels and I can't risk over selling these as they take so long for me to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by driph View Post
    Looking forward to it!

Oh no! I was hoping to order a T&T tray along with the rest of em, but I didn't want to preorder as I hadn't decided on a storage solution at the time. Does this mean the T&T trays were scrapped, or are you still going to stock a few?
    I did not have any produced in this round of manufacturing. The profit margins on the trays is really low and I can't afford to be sitting on trays that are not going to sell. I might be able to add a few to the order if they have not finished it up yet. I was expecting a call from them today, but it never came. I'll try contacting them again tomorrow to see what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    Your trays fit the T&T box? If they fit my tripod count I'm sorry I missed that.
    No, my trays were designed to fit the standard 7.5"x13" bags like all the rest of my trays.

I did not have any produced in this round of manufacturing. The profit margins on the trays is really low and I can't afford to be sitting on trays that are not going to sell. I might be able to add a few to the order if they have not finished it up yet. I was expecting a call from them today, but it never came. I'll try contacting them again tomorrow to see what's up.

Thanks for the update! If you're able to get the T&T trays produced, I'm in for one, but totally understand if not.

No, my trays were designed to fit the standard 7.5"x13" bags like all the rest of my trays.
    Okay thanks. Let me know if you do have one from the T&T box. It is plenty big enough to hold several.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Missions

1. Series 6 Hangar Trays
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:57
  2. A review of the WoG Aerodrome WW1 Hangar trays.
    By john snelling in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 15:48
  3. WGF Slightly used Hangar Trays
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 01:41
  4. Hangar Trays restocked.
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 15:49
  5. WWII Miniatures Aerodrome Hangar Trays