Ares Games

Thread: Series 1 Miniatures Question

Walahalla

Default Series 1 Miniatures Question

This really isn't a rule question, but I couldn't find another area that would be appropriate for this question.

Does anyone know if the WW1 Series 1 miniatures are still in production? I have found a couple, but I'm having trouble finding any of the Fokker DR.I, specifically the Manfred von Richthofen version.

Thanks,
    Walahalla.

I was able to obtain the series 1 planes without any problems in the UK this month. They seem to be able online too

Regards

Mark

Walahalla

I looked at ebay and they only had one (in the UK). Most other stores I visited where out of stock.

I believe they are continually re-making them. The tough one seems to be Richtofen. When I bought my Series 1 not long after they came out, I got everything except Richtofen and Barker (sad, I know!). Had to get the missing two sometime around Series 2 release.

There is a shop locally that carries almost all the planes, but the Red Baron is always getting sold out.

Another shop that will ship: http://www.sentrybox.com/games/games.html - look under Historical Board Games, F for Fantasy Flight Games, looks like they have everything except for Richtofen. This is the shop I usually buy from. It is gaming heaven!

Hope this helps!

As Grant states they are being continually remade. The store in the UK where I bought mine had just received another batch so I was lucky, but I was told that they can ususlly get new stock within 2 weeks.

I recommend you contact your preferred vendor, and place an order for the Red Baron. I am sure you will receive him in the not too distant future.

All the best

Mark

Yep, you may just have to special order the Baron so the store holds you a copy.

Splat

Recently, I purchased a Revell MiniKit 06702 of the fokker dr1. It is the same size & color as manfred fokker, though in plastic.

I've been having issues getting the Red Baron from my supplier. he's the most popular plane around here. Will have to back order him to make sure I can get one.

Cheers
    GW

Everyone wants the Baron's plane

Here the baron's plane is the one you can get allways because it is in the Delux Starter an only some people buy the single mini.

Users Country Flag

Name
    David
    Sorties Flown

Yes, you can find it in the starter set, stilll in stock. The one which I can't find in Spain is the Göering plane.

The good thing is that Görings white Fokker will be easy to repaint.

Users Country Flag

Name
    allen
    Sorties Flown

they are still available...i've seen the red baron (x2) at a local store....keep looking...you'll get one

Quote Originally Posted by Jureweah View Post
    Yes, you can find it in the starter set, stilll in stock. The one which I can't find in Spain is the Göering plane.
    Did you ask if they can order it for you? My store only has the Burning Drachens Starter but can order everything...

Similar Missions

1. WGF: Wings of War series 5 miniatures
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 17:24
  2. miniatures vs. cards
    By rickert in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:31

Members who have read this thread: 1