Ares Games

Thread: FONTS

Default FONTS

Hi. I've downloaded the basecards to do some customs, but I haven't got the correct fonts. Can you give me a list of all the fonts used in both WWI and WWII basecards please...
    You can all expect some new customs uploaded as soon as I can get going.
    Ta.

Duality and Emma script mvb for WWI, I don't know about the WWII fonts, but if they are in the manual you can do what I did and open the manual pdf and go to properties fonts and check what fonts are being used.

Here is the Duality font It's free to re-distribute, but the Emma Script is not, I managed to find it somewhere but I don't know if I can legally upload it here.

Default Got it!

Thanks. Got "Duality" now gotta find the other. I've made my first one using a substitute script. Have a look for Manfred's brother Lothar's D.VII

Looks good, thanks or uploading it. I look forward to seeing more cards by you.

I would ask that you always add an image to the file that you upload though. That allows people to preview it with out having to download it first.

To add an image, simply click on the Add Image button after you have uploaded it. For cards and other "picture" type files, all you have to do is select the file that you just uploaded and the software will make the correct size image for it and every thing. For files like PDFs and Excel sheets, you would have to take a screen shot of them first and then select the file that you saved that screen shot too. Not hard either, but a few more steps. To take a screen shot of some thing, select the window it is in with your mouse, then hit Alt + Print Screen button (normally at the top of the keyboard around the delete and Page Up buttons). Then just open up MS Paint (or other graphics software) and hit Ctrl + V and save the file.

merlindex's Avatar Vendée Flight Leader
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Merlin
    Sorties Flown

Great !!
    Just what I was looking for !

THANK YOU !!!!!!!